Taverneers! May I Have Your Attention, Please…?

• dana.acker

Organizer
    August 31, 2022 at 1:00 am

We’ll put lights on it at Christmas! Thanks a million for the prayers! Oh, I thought the fix us tree was a reference to the artificial tree I broke after too much Christmas cheer.😂

• Betsy.Ross

October 23, 2022 at 2:28 pm

Dana, I will remember both you and Trish in prayer. And, no, you’re not going anywhere just yet. ❤

• StopKiryasJoels

October 23, 2022 at 3:20 pm

You’re in my prayers man. They told my buddy in Florida he had that and they were about to give him Morphine. He had lost 40 pounds being in bed for a month. He threw the 1st attendant. Said you and that little head of yours think you’re going to stop me to the 2nd attendant who backed off. Police in the parking lot got too close after some hollering and a major threat they backed off. He came to find out he didn’t have it. His do not let this man in the hospital picture is hung on the wall. I’m praying for you.

• TheDeplorableWinner

October 23, 2022 at 3:27 pm

Thoughts and prayers. I’m not a doctor but Water fasting and staying away from sugar and processed foods is key to fighting cancer. You have to starve the cancer on what it thrives on. Gluten. Also Eat tons and Black Garlic it is very powerful. Fermented Garlic and Tumeric. Hope this helps.

• ElChapo

November 11, 2022 at 9:39 am

🙏🏻 To you and the wife.

• dana.acker

Organizer
      November 11, 2022 at 11:34 am

Thank you, much appreciated.

• ElChapo

November 11, 2022 at 9:41 am

🙏🏻 For you and the wife.

• finemom

November 13, 2022 at 9:07 pm

There’s a telegram group called Ivermectin for Cancer (I haven’t read it myself) and another called “the truth about cancer” by the Bollingers. They’ve mentioned essiac tea in the webinars. There’s a fb group called” essiac tea users group, you can search for others with your condition and how to buy the tea. I’ve heard selenium helps lower PSA, worth researching.

• finemom

November 13, 2022 at 9:08 pm

There’s a telegram group called Ivermectin for Cancer (I haven’t read it myself) and another called “the truth about cancer” by the Bollingers. They’ve mentioned essiac tea in the webinars. There’s a fb group called” essiac tea users group, you can search for others with your condition and how to buy the tea. I’ve heard selenium helps lower PSA, worth researching.

• dana.acker

Organizer
      November 14, 2022 at 12:59 pm

Thanks for that info!

Page 2 of 2