Taverneers! May I Have Your Attention, Please…?

• Taverneers! May I Have Your Attention, Please…?

Posted by dana.acker on August 4, 2022 at 9:07 pm

This is never pleasant to discuss, but it must be done. This has been a tough year, and many of you have been both kind and generous with your prayers and words of encouragement, especially regarding my wife, Trish’s health concerns. That is appreciated more than I can adequately express. Well, there’s another side to that coin. Not to diminish my wife’s issues in the least, but recently I learned the prostate cancer that we thought had been eradicated back in August 2019, has returned. Before you start writing up my eulogy, I’m at stage 2 out of 4, so I’m considered to be at an intermediate risk. Also my particular type of cancer is generally a slow growing one, so I have some time to explore the many different options available to me, both natural and medical. There are some interesting and promising natural treatments to which I’ve been directed, and I’m exploring them diligently. The main difficulty, let’s say for instance, in cancer killing and body healing supplements, is separating the genuine from the fake; the healers from the snake oil peddlers. I’ve found two natural therapies which have recognized success, and practicality (I don’t have to go to a monastery in Tibet), so I’m really doing my homework theses days. Also I have a very good and caring Doctor, and am also consulting with him. If I’m not as vocal on the Tavern site, please understand it’s not due to lack of interest or desire to participate. Y’all are a savvy bunch, and I trust you to keep the ball rolling and the ale pouring (the keys are under the potted cactus beside the doormat.) I’m not leaving, OK? I’ll be around as much as I can. And if you want to say a prayer for the old Tavern keeper, I won’t turn them down. Love y’all; keep your powder dry, Brothers and Sisters.

dana.acker replied 1 year, 5 months ago 21 Members · 54 Replies
  • 54 Replies
  • SpotTheDog

August 4, 2022 at 9:24 pm

Dana, you need to get your pH corrected to squash the cancer from overtaking your body. See this article: https://healthimpactnews.com/2012/effect-of-your-ph-on-the-development-and-growth-of-cancer/

• Betsy.Ross

October 23, 2022 at 2:26 pm

Timely advice. A friend of mine was recently diagnosed with a cecal lipoma, large enough for most likely resection. First doctor told her straight up she had cancer, even tho biopsy margins were negative. She is seeing surgeon tomorrow. I passed this along to her. Ty! 😊

• dana.acker

Organizer
        October 23, 2022 at 3:01 pm

I am sorry to hear about your friend, and will keep your friend in our prayers. Entering the medical system with serious illness can become a labyrinth. There are good and compassionate doctors out there. With any life or death kind of diagnosis, I’d definitely recommend a second opinion. My wife Trish was given a death sentence several years ago, and sent home from a local hospital to die. We live in NC. We got an appointment with the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, and in four visits, they saved her life. Having expert doctors at larger, more advanced, specialized hospitals can really make a difference. ALSO, while I’m not an expert, I’d recommend careful study of natural remedies. I’d never go so far as to say go natural over conventional medicine, but I do see much value in a combination of both. There is a link between body pH and cancer. I have raised my pH simply and inexpensively and seen my PSA test scores improve to below the threshold for cancer. Not claiming a cure yet, but better numbers are a plus. My email is: ackerforge@yahoo.com if you would like me to send you my protocols. I’d be happy to share. It can’t hurt, and could possibly help. Put something like Betsy Ross in the subject line so I know it’s you.

• Betsy.Ross

October 23, 2022 at 3:41 pm

Thank you so much Dana! I would love to chat further. It’s very kind of you to offer. 😊

• dana.acker

Organizer
            October 23, 2022 at 3:44 pm

👍

• Antisocialmedia

November 11, 2022 at 9:44 am

Good read, thanks

• dana.acker

Organizer
    August 4, 2022 at 9:28 pm

Thanks, Spot! pH correction is one of the two natural therapies I am pursuing, so great minds think alike, right? I eagerly will pursue your link. Much appreciated.

• mulligoo

August 12, 2022 at 5:53 pm

Thinking of you..,stay strong and I’m loving the fact that you’re going natural routes.if I get any information in my naturopath/ holistic circle I’ll pass on ..❤️🙏

• Betsy.Ross

August 18, 2022 at 8:02 am

I’m sorry to hear this about you and your wife. I can’t offer much here except to say antioxidants/anti-inflammatories seem to slow disease down and/or halt it. And, yes, I have seen more prostate CA success stories than the alternative, so you are correct.

• LeeroyKincaid.

August 18, 2022 at 8:47 am

Bitter melon. Keeps blood at a high alkaline level where cancer cells cannot thrive. Sugars make tumors explode.

• SpotTheDog

August 4, 2022 at 9:29 pm

Best of luck to you Mate – Also visit Amandha Vollmer’s website: https://yummy.doctor/video-category/cancer/

• dana.acker

Organizer
    August 4, 2022 at 9:40 pm

Thanks for the videos link. There’s lots to chew on there…which I will!

• Porkus

November 3, 2022 at 7:33 pm

Hang in there, Dana. I can tell you are a fighter!

• dana.acker

Organizer
    August 4, 2022 at 9:46 pm

Also, if any of you have currently, or have had experiences with prostate cancer you’d care to share; or any tips or techniques, or do’s and don’t’s, I’m all ears. If you’d prefer anonymity, or to discuss sensitive material off forum, you may e-mail me at: ackerforge@yahoo.com

• crazypants

November 3, 2022 at 8:20 pm

Hey Dana are you familiar with Essiac Tea? It is a Native American herbal mix. Great cancer fighter. Found this website. discount-essiac-tea.com. Looks pretty legit going to give it a try. Good luck in your battle.

• SpotTheDog

November 3, 2022 at 9:08 pm

I have read a lot about this. Seems extremely legit as a naturopic solution.

• dana.acker

Organizer
        November 9, 2022 at 10:34 am

Thank you! Sorry for the late reply; the grape harvest just recently finished; always a busy time. Will check this out in earnest.

• crazypants

November 9, 2022 at 2:51 pm

Friends and family made wine once. Bottling day was quite the party!! I have been shoveling snow. Little over a foot in last couple of days.

• christyz

August 5, 2022 at 2:15 am

Dana, sorry to hear this. You’re definitely in my prayers & I don’t blame you for not going the conventional treatment route. My 22 yr old healthy cousin got Leukemia in ‘99. Granted, it was aggressive, but the family knows it was the chemo that really got her, not so much the cancer. Chemo kills good cells w/bad & sometimes the body can’t come back from it. I pray you’ll find the most suitable treatment for your situation 🙏🏼

• Jcagney

August 5, 2022 at 2:26 am

I had a recent biopsy done on my prostate. I have very low grade prostate cancer. Apparently 5% on one of 12 biopsy samples, so I can’t speck directly to your condition.

I found this testimonials site helpful.

mmstestimonials.co/prostate-problems

And this short video may speak directly to your condition. The person in the video had a PSA reading of over 40. His Urologist refused to operate. He was cured with MMS within one year.

mmstestimonials.co/images/videos/Testimonio_de_Cancer_en_la_Prostata_subtitulado_en_espanol_-_Testimonio_de_MMS-08KInJGaed4.mp4

All the best Dana
    🙏

• dana.acker

Organizer
      August 5, 2022 at 9:12 am

OK, you’ve got my attention. How does one procure or make MMS?

• dana.acker

Organizer
      August 5, 2022 at 9:17 am

That it works is evident from the testimonies. How does it work, and are there any side effects? If you could provide some more links, I’d be in you’re debt. I couldn’t find a way to get any where from the testimonials page.

• dana.acker

Organizer
      August 5, 2022 at 10:40 am

Hey Jcagney, finally got to the main MMS products site. Would you mind sharing with me which product(s) you are taking and how much how often. If you’d care to share that, and you’d like you can reply to my email: ackerforge@yahoo.com

• Shut-Up-Slave-ITM

August 5, 2022 at 9:54 am

Sorry to read about your personal health challenges.

I can personally vouch for what this company has to offer toward your health recovery.

I was a customer. I keep this information close.

This company was referred to by a friend, a stage 4 colon cancer survivor. He is still here today 20 years later.

He was referred by a family whose child had inoperable brain cancer

Should you decide to call, leave a message. You call will be returned. They will be of great support to you.

I wish you the best

Good luck and God bless

https://vitaeelixxir.com/

For more than 30 years, our company has been producing herbal products that are used to help maintain good health or tackle existing health issues. Vitae Elixxir is a nutritional adjunct compatible with traditional treatments, which can also be taken alone. Beneficial to those with allergies, viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasite issues, our products include the following:

• B.C.G.G.
    • CH3 Extender
    • Herbal Foot Soak
    • Herbal Poultice
    • Herbal Extracts
    • dana.acker

Organizer
      August 5, 2022 at 10:09 am

Hey! Thank you for the link. I’m taking these suggestions very seriously.

• StopKiryasJoels

August 5, 2022 at 10:19 am

Your in my prayers. What a great group of kind folks.

• dana.acker

Organizer
      August 5, 2022 at 10:24 am

Thanks, and you bet; the Taverneers are a great group of kind (and smart) folks!

• Jcagney

August 5, 2022 at 12:00 pm

Dana, check your email please. Jcagney.

• dana.acker

Organizer
      August 5, 2022 at 1:50 pm

Done.

• Paulie

August 5, 2022 at 12:10 pm

Here’s a link to info on MMS
    https://theuniversalantidote.com

• dana.acker

Organizer
      August 5, 2022 at 1:51 pm

Thanks a bunch!

• lfarr

August 12, 2022 at 10:52 am

Dana, so sorry to hear about your health issue. I will pray for you to receive the best treatment, healing and healthy recovery! You got this!! ❤

• dana.acker

Organizer
      August 12, 2022 at 1:25 pm

Thank you for your encouraging words! They mean a lot.

• Taxman

August 18, 2022 at 8:41 am

Hi Dana, I hope you and yours are holding up ok. I would like to share with you the story of my mother and how she managed to survive stage 3 pancreatic cancer. I’ll be honest, to this day, I have yet to meet anyone who can claim their loved one beat this type of cancer. For this reason I am always hesitant to share because I know many people don’t survive it. To my surprise I often get thanked for sharing and have been told many times that it is great to hear that at least somebody has beaten it.

Here are some of the things my mother did to survive.

1) Pray, pray, pray

2) Build a diet that cuts out all “food sources” for the cancer cells. (Sugar, carbs, etc)

– My mother would fast and not eat any food for 1 day per week.

3) Research Rick Thompson Oil – we did and my mother would take a few droplets of this stuff everyday. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/325612https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/325612

Keep up your faith and take every day as a blessing. The positive outlook and attitude does wonders for your will.

I wish I had more for you my friend but just know that you’re all in my prayers. God Bless!

• Taxman

August 18, 2022 at 8:48 am

One more thing…try to stay the hell away from radiation therapy. My mother did do some chemotherapy, but she vowed that she would not do any radiation. Her doctors attempted to convince her to do it, but she stood her ground and convinced the surgeon to operate and remove the tumor without it. They really fought this idea ($$$), but in the end we won. And it turned out that the tumor was much smaller and in a less dangerous location (was feared to be right next to a blood vessel which would have made the operation very dangerous and the chance of reoccurrence very high) than the scans were showing. They did the surgery and 40 something biopsies and found nothing. We’re on year 4 since and she is still 100% cancer free. I guess what I’m saying is stick to your gut as well.

• LeeroyKincaid.

August 18, 2022 at 9:15 am

Let’s go back to square one… so.. if radiation causes cancer, then why do they treat it with same? Seems like the kill shot to me.

• BrodyDog

August 30, 2022 at 2:39 pm

Dana, you’re in my thoughts and prayers. I just wanted to re-iterate this comment. I’ve gone through cancer twice— testicular and bladder. A positive mindset is very important. Believing you are going to make it works wonders. Treat each day as a blessing just like he says.

• Cowboystunts

August 18, 2022 at 8:45 am
  • Jackie

August 30, 2022 at 1:59 pm

Keeping my powder dry and am in frequent prayer for you.

Much, much love, Dana.

PS I bought a fix us tree to lighten up the back right corner under the window. Hope you like!

• Jackie

August 30, 2022 at 2:00 pm

Dang! Ficus tree!

Page 1 of 2