MAJOR TOP COMING

Tagged: , , , , , , ,

• CJB

February 5, 2022 at 4:10 pm

The adds to the major top coming. Listen to this starting at 1:00 in says major instability, civil was like 2024-2027 https://thehighwire.com/watch/ And his site to explore https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/

• Kimberly.EA

February 5, 2022 at 6:13 pm

Well…I thought I replied to this and it appears it went into never-never land? Oh well….I’ll try again…. So I’m adding this article by John Titus. And calling in @SpotTheDog , @OrganizedChaos99 , and @Stormy626 since they each posted that High Wire Episode too. I listened, listened, and re-listened to the Martin Armstrong interview and I’m more convinced than ever that Armstrong is a shill for the FED – and Blackrock. Listen to the very beginning of the interview – to what Armstrong says about how it started in August 2019 – then compare that to “The Going Direct Reset” article. Guys: the commercial banks didn’t do it – the FED did!! Which is contrary to what Armstrong says. The fact that they held him in jail for 11 years and now he’s out – saying what he says – and in his own words, the government comes to him for info/advice?! Maybe I’m wrong…but….somebody educate me on what I’m crossing-up, please. @mike , too! AND notice how it falls-out once “The Going Direct Reset” is done: the commercial banks are essentially replaced – they are just “store fronts”.

• SpotTheDog

February 5, 2022 at 7:04 pm

Posted because everyone needs to watch all sources, and then decide the correct path based on their situation. I still want to see his so called prediction computer….and vet it’s track record.

• SpotTheDog

February 5, 2022 at 7:07 pm

Proof would be, as he says, that Wall Street will be in Miami in a few years. If it is, then maybe we should see what else that computer predicted!

• Kimberly.EA

February 5, 2022 at 7:31 pm

Oh YES!! The computer….me too!! But the source code on it – isn’t that why he went to jail for all those years?!

• OrganizedChaos99

February 5, 2022 at 11:19 pm

It’s definitely possible. His comments on the REPO market are mainly what caught my attention because I was warning my family about it around that time…

I’d have to vet his “algorithm” as well.

• whatsamatta.u

February 5, 2022 at 6:37 pm

I told you he was good Kim. Great communicator.

• Kimberly.EA

February 5, 2022 at 6:53 pm

Which one: Armstrong or Titus? I’m all-in with Titus! I’ve listened to him for hours, watched all his videos, read all his writing…

• Kimberly.EA

February 5, 2022 at 6:44 pm

OH!! And make sure you listen to Armstrong’s “solution” at the 1:50 mark: “The only way out of this is to basically do his (Schwab’s) Great Reset” – 😱

And I probably should have added @kathryn.cascadianqueen and @maria.albanese to this…

• Kimberly.EA

February 7, 2022 at 10:20 pm

So….am I the only one that’s “concerned” about Armstrong saying that the only way out is to do Schwab’s Great Reset?! 🤔

Also….thanks to being a Solari subscriber I got a direct email back from CAF after I questioned her about Armstrong. She said, “Can never quite make sense of what Armstrong says. From what I am told about what he says in the interview, does not fit with my assessment of events.”

Hmmmm……

• CJB

February 8, 2022 at 10:47 am

Armstrong didn’t say the only way out was the great Reset. He said he didn’t think that was the best way to go. He said he had a better way in issuing notes for securities.

• Kimberly.EA

March 6, 2022 at 7:32 pm

Hmmm….somehow I just saw this – never got notified of a reply?! So I’ll reply and add on….

I just listened – yet again – and not only did he say the only way out is to do Schwab’s Reset, but he even adds that “you gotta sell it in a different way” – !!! OK. Whuuuut???

I re-found this discussion because on Greg Hunter’s most recent interview with him (3/5/22), he (Armstrong) actually says – quoting here – when speaking about a “Representative Republican-type government”: “we have to get rid of this form of government, really – we’ve got to go back to more of a DIRECT DEMOCRACY” (my emphasis added). So….maybe he’s referring to what our Republic has degenerated in to, but to suggest a Direct Democracy??? Here’s the link – go to the 37min mark: https://usawatchdog.com/insane-globalists-collapsing-world-economy-martin-armstrong/

Anybody?! I am attacked every time I quote Armstrong and question who he really is. Can someone please explain to me how my ears are betraying me – and why I am being persecuted over this guy – right here on Paine.TV? I am not taking him out of context – just listen for yourselves. Please.