Show Me the Money….

Tagged: 

• Show Me the Money….

Posted by dana.acker on September 1, 2022 at 11:05 am

On March 9, 2022 President Biden signed Executive Order 14067—Ensuring Responsible Development of Digital Assets. This is a long, repetitive document, signed by, but clearly not written by the President. It calls for all kinds of reports to be submitted to the President by the heads of almost every Cabinet level agency on many aspects of digital currency. Of course it’s justification is to protect US Citizens and the money system of the country from money launderers, drug cartels, human traffickers, etc. Bless old Joe for looking out fo my interests. One thing way down deep inside the order, there is a mandate for the creation of a US Central Bank Digital Currency. Instead of Bitcoin, it’ll be Bidencoin, I guess. There’s a lot more in the document than I have presented here, and, anybody smarter than me or who has more time on their hands than I do, might want to go out online, read the order, and do a better job of reporting back on the contents in a manner better than I have done. What makes me wonder is what is the future of money? Already we (most people) do most of our banking and shopping et al online. We’re being set up for this potential transition by the convenience of online financial transactions. But when the money goes digital officially and for real, what happens to our cash? Is there going to be a buy back program similar to gun buy back? Will cash be devalued and done away with altogether? Will either suddenly or gradually people’s stashes of cash turn into Confederate money? What about gold and silver? If the real motivation behind this move toward all digital currency is complete government control of all the money, why wouldn’t they also attack the means of an underground economy based on gold or silver. They’ve confiscated gold before. We had all better hone our skills, and start preparing for an underground barter economy. Trade of goods and services might be in our future. It appears money is going to be like electricity; someone over your head can turn it off and on at will if you don’t shut up and get in line. What say ye?

StopKiryasJoels replied 1 year, 7 months ago 4 Members · 14 Replies
  • 14 Replies
  • SpotTheDog

September 1, 2022 at 11:36 am
    • dana.acker

Organizer
      September 1, 2022 at 11:41 am

Good stuff! We need to put a bug in Mike’s ear to have CAF on the podcast again. She’s always good.

• SpotTheDog

September 1, 2022 at 11:45 am

@mike Our Tavern keeper is calling you 😎

• SpotTheDog

September 1, 2022 at 11:52 am

*site 😎

• StopKiryasJoels

September 1, 2022 at 11:36 am

The report is due the bill will be made 30 days later. It needs to be tied to commodity if it goes forward. If people say nothing it moves forward may as well speak up now or forever hold your peace.

• dana.acker

Organizer
      September 1, 2022 at 11:49 am

Thanks, good advice. However I’m not sure they (the government) care what we say. In a year or so they will have access to and control over all the money. When they control the money, food production and distribution, and fuel/energy, then it’s game, set, match! I wish CAF would run for President. “They” would probably assassinate her. She’s a truth teller, hence she’s dangerous!

• StopKiryasJoels

September 1, 2022 at 12:45 pm

They have plans doesn’t mean they succeed. We have not begun to fight. There’s no automatic win it’s battle upon battle. I’ve seen how one person can change minds and effect policies.

• dana.acker

Organizer
    September 1, 2022 at 1:17 pm

You’re right. I just hope when the time comes, people will stand up.

• StopKiryasJoels

September 1, 2022 at 1:53 pm

The 2nd period is half over. Since the beginning people have stood up across the nation across the world. The media won’t show it even here it’s not reported but it is happening here and globally. The lawsuits have been coming like a Tsunami wave. It’s just battles in a war.

• dana.acker

Organizer
      September 1, 2022 at 5:41 pm

The Ex Ord. is to be phased in over most of a year, if I read it right. We’ll need to keep our ears to the train tracks to make sure this isn’t snuck in stealthily.

• StopKiryasJoels

September 1, 2022 at 10:28 pm

What’s Ex Ord?

• Flounder

September 1, 2022 at 11:01 pm

Executive order?

• dana.acker

Organizer
      September 2, 2022 at 9:08 am

Yep, shorthand for executive order.

• StopKiryasJoels

September 2, 2022 at 10:29 pm