PAINEful thoughts

• PAINEful thoughts

Posted by Jun on August 20, 2021 at 6:14 pm

Dana, since you’ve invited me into this place to sit down w/a couple pints and wax subversive, I thought I’d give a discussion a whirl on this lazy pre-hurricane Henri, Friday afternoon. I figured I’d run these thoughts by you while we’re feeling the calm before the storm up here in the NE.

I was tinkling the ol’ plastic keyboard and riffing in a thread from a post by Maria Albanese on the WEF. When it occurred to me I’m waxing right over the boundaries into the portals of the Green Dragon Tavern.

This is the section of the thread that got the wheels churning:

whatsamatta.u

Nobody voted for these people or for their benefactors. What gives them the right to determine how the rest of us are going to live our lives? Own nothing and like it? Then who will own the title of everything? Of course they will. We should have been paying attention to this Agenda 21/2030 and the accompanying Codex Alimentarus years ago. We were all doe eyed watching them hobnob in Davos for years without ever being suspicious.

maria.albanese

Thank you so much for seeing it. This is why I am loving this community of Paine people. Moving everyone away from the daily bread and circuses and getting everyone engaged with exposing the true powers and where they’re taking us, like it or not, they’re doing it. We must stay vigilant and dig around for ALL their older speeches. They tell us their plans. 🤦🏻‍♀️

whatsamatta.u

I watch them all. Chatham House. Center for Digital Hate. CFR. PNAC. They’re insane!

Then I thought:

What I find funny about these, whatever-you-want-to-call-it, times we’re plunging into, and we peer into these plans emerging from the darkness, I’m reminded of all the plans, designs and timelines that have been outlined for us that have been imparted to us from up on high. [Here, I’m referring to the hundreds of prophesies by saints and sages from across the ages. Centuries old, right to modern times. The verified, canonized and non-canonized from many religious and spiritual traditions. Orthodox and non-orthodox, Western, Eastern, North and South. All accompanied by verified miracles, healings and good works. All attributed to a higher source and power communicated through a hoy spirit, angel or deity, etc. The actual vessels of these messages invariable lead a modest life of virtue and often are illiterate or lead frugal monastic lives.] It’s crazy! It’s like the spiritual dimensions are starting to manifest into our visible concrete reality [As illuminated in these prophetic visions]. A merging of politics, society, religion and science. Insane but that thought makes it exciting, because the knowledge that some higher wisdom exists is profound in so many ways!

In fact, it kinda makes me think it’s been the intention of this dark parasitic culture (implemented through occulted plans) to keep the reality and truth of [reality of] creation [and/or creator] under its veil this entire time, and the curtain is in the process of being lifted now, and we’re all experiencing this time together now [non-religious, religious, atheist, agnostic, apathetic, all folks together]. Is that pill too big to swallow? Thoughts like this get me going.

Let me qualify my above statements:
    I do not ascribe to any religious dogma and have no intention of proselytizing any belief systems. These are just things that come to mind when I take a broad look across many spiritual traditions (both dark and light), geo-politics, hidden history, technological advance, etc. and try to get that highly elevated out-of-the-box view on things. Trying to make sense of it all.

I guess the main premise I’m working with is the notion that God does not owe its existence to religion, and that it’s quite the other way around. Also, that there exists fundamental laws of the universe that govern and affect our lives, and that these laws were set into to motion pretty much along with creation. I guess that presupposes the existence of a creator, or at least a Will in the universe. I’ve heard it commonly referred to as Natural Law. For example, our current belief in moral relativism would be something that’s incongruous to it. Even from a logical point of view, it makes sense that because moral relativism basically runs our society, we have brought this all upon ourselves, collectively. Just as described by Paul Harvey.

…and no, I am not smoking weed, just opening my mind wide open, naturally, no psychedelics involved either. lol

Makes sense, doesn’t it? Taking everything, all of it, to its formal, logical end. Kinda proves that God exists, and that what I really need to do is to establish a strong personal connection to the higher power that governs and creates all. To reiterate, I mean, to do this in a way that is beyond the artificial boundaries of religion, using scientific methodology. Science in its pure state, as it is originally meant to be. To observe nature, hypothesize function, extrapolate rules, test theories, make corrections, repeat and work upward toward pure truth and reality. In conjunction with using spirituality in its purest form, where nature/universe communicates directly down to us, from an unseen spiritual dimension, revealing rules that govern nature. Working together in unison, in a complementary and opposite dynamic. Kind of a yin/yang system of knowledge. A cross of opposing systems of acquiring knowledge that actually helps to makes a complete whole.

This discussion has a lot of potential, no? What says you?

dana.acker replied 2 years, 8 months ago 6 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • SpotTheDog

August 20, 2021 at 7:44 pm

Did you watch David Icke’s Dot Connector I posted earlier today?

• Paige

August 20, 2021 at 7:56 pm

Yes just watched.

• ricktom

August 20, 2021 at 9:44 pm

I actually love what your saying. I believe or should I say live much of what you’re reflecting on. I think. A mentor of mine once told me how to never lose a tennis match. Dont hit the ball back.

• dana.acker

Organizer
    August 22, 2021 at 7:49 pm

No psychedelics? What fun is that?😉 But no, really, I get where you are coming from elemenopil, on several levels. I used to say, “Christianity would be a great religion if it weren’t for the Christians.” NOW HOLD ON A MINUTE, don’t anybody get your feathers ruffled. There are some wonderful, sincere, devout Christian believers who I am honored to call Brother and Sister. But having been a Christian pastor, and involved in professional Christian ministry for a a while, I became disillusioned with much of what I experienced in organized religion.

Don’t get me wrong; there are some good churches and ministries that are really doing the Lord’s work. I’m not anti-church, OK? But at the same time, I’m neither inclined to hitch my wagon to any denomination’s star, nor any group’s particular theological “system.”

For almost all of my adult life, I’ve driven old cars, so I could build my library. I have very solid theological convictions, that have acted as the rope attached to the anchor that has kept my boat afloat while traversing troubled seas. I would probably consider myself an outlaw Protestant Evangelical who is very sympathetic to the Orthodox Church(es), and doesn’t think Roman Catholics are the enemy. But that said, I put none of the aforementioned institutions on any pedestals.

My particular beef with modern day Christianity in most of its forms, is that it has lost its supernatural foundations and worldview, which means it has ignored, neglected, minimized, mythologized or spiritualized most of the Bible, both Old and New Testaments, and many of the non-canonical 2nd Temple Jewish and early Christian writings, many of which informed several of the Biblical writers.

It is said that, “The devil’s greatest accomplishment was convincing mankind [including the Church] that he doesn’t exist.” When Mike defines our political, societal and medical struggles as “good versus evil,” I take that very seriously. While not denying or minimizing the effects of “the fall” or “original sin” in Genesis chapter 3, I attribute much of the depravity that has plagued the world for millennia, to the account of events in Genesis 6:1-5. I absolutely reject the view that the “sons of God” mentioned in the passage are the righteous heirs of Seth who fell in in with wayward women and whose progeny went astray. And, I absolutely reject that the Hebrew word for Nephilim means “fallen ones,” unless one is referring to extremely large, half human hybrid fallen ones. The Sethite view of Genesis 6 is not what the text says, and it’s certainly not what Biblical Hebrews believed, or allowed to inform their writings. But that’s just me.

OK, I’m done preaching. Should anyone wish to continue this conversation off topic or forum, my email is: ackerforge@yahoo.com I do realize some if not many people might not want to discuss religious matters (for lack of a better term) here at the Tavern, and I wish to respect that.

AND, as a disclaimer, with all due respects, I do not care what a person thinks or believes about what I think or believe. I do not entertain arguments; they are non-productive, and seldom change anybody’s mind anyway. If anyone wishes to talk civilly, I’ll talk, but otherwise, let’s change subjects. Say how about those Braves; think they’ll make the playoffs this year?

• Jackie

August 23, 2021 at 12:32 am

Wouldn’t be a bad idea for some of us New Englanders to hop on some stools at the Tavern & talk some nefarious shit.

What say, all?

• dana.acker

Organizer
      August 24, 2021 at 8:01 am

Jump on in, Jackie. We ain’t waiting on me. You New Englanders are pretty good at starting revolutions.

• dana.acker

Organizer
    August 23, 2021 at 1:06 pm

To your point, elemenopil, when I was in Bible college, there was a philosophy book being used as a text named, “All Truth is God’s Truth.” Some of my evangelical counterparts really look askance at me for not counting Rastafarians among the heathen. I lose no sleep over what they think. The Rastas see “Babylon” as the embodiment of evil in the world, much like John the Apostle did in Revelation. While I might not see eye to eye with them on every point of Rastafarian doctrine, I’m sure as the turning of the earth with them on the Babylon thing, and, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Besides, they have great music, and they smoke weed in church. They can’t be all bad, right?