Nikita Khrushchev Was Right….

• Nikita Khrushchev Was Right….

Posted by dana.acker on July 30, 2022 at 12:12 am

Driving tonight, due to it being overcast and as humid as Central America, my car radio reception was awful; faint smatterings of old hit tunes weakly clawing their way out of the pervasive static. Finally I picked up a “conservative” talk radio station. The program host was someone I had never heard of, and I’m not really sure I got his name to begin with. I’m pretty certain he wasn’t with Fox, or Blaze, or EIB, or even Alex Jones etc. Anyway, this more than likely local late night guy was talking about interviewing former Soviet citizens of the USSR. They told him that the rank and file people of the old USSR approached anything that came from the communist government or government controlled media as a lie. Everything; every time. VM was saying three years ago, that that should be our approach to everything we hear from our government and the mainstream media. “Start from the premise that everything they say is a lie, and work back from there,” if I’m quoting him accurately. And VM was absodamnlutely spot on the money. Premier Khrushchev, head of the USSR, warned in the early 1960’s that Communism would take over the USA without ever having to fire a shot. When we are advised by a man in the know (VM) to think like the Soviet citizens under the USSR used to think about what we hear from our government and the MSM, well…Premier Khrushchev was right. We are already living in a communist country. We have just enough of the trappings of Democracy paraded about to make us think we are not, but face it, we, by necessity, have to think more like the rank and file Soviet citizen than like our grandparents. Keep your powder dry, Brothers and Sisters. Make provision to protect and take care of your families, friends and neighbors. Like Mike says, they are your country.

Pint2Pint replied 1 year, 6 months ago 5 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • SpotTheDog

July 30, 2022 at 5:11 am

The first step in that endeavor is turning off the TV! Once that is done, the next steps become self evident.

• dana.acker

Organizer
    July 30, 2022 at 6:29 am

Yes, the most effective antidote to poison, is not to drink it in the first place.

• michael.ross

September 10, 2022 at 1:23 am

Nail meet hammer.

• Gail

September 23, 2022 at 5:48 pm

Well put. I am not an intellectual, but I can see this all around us. 40 years ago we moved out of the city. My husband passed away in 1987. I stayed . There was so much he built up of why this was a good place to live( he WAS an intellectual) I’m glad I stayed. I was 16 years younger than him and looked up to him.

I have 3 veggie gardens ( in case one burned)and have been putting food by like nobodies business. This time is the time he was talking about.

We are on private land within the Mendocino National Forest.

• Pint2Pint

September 27, 2022 at 5:11 am