Ivermectin Shortage….

• Ivermectin Shortage….

Posted by dana.acker on August 28, 2021 at 10:12 pm

A friend of mine who uses Speakwithanmd.com was told today they had no more Ivermectin to send out to their online patients. Apparently there is some kind of outbreak of something hideous in India, and all available doses were sent over there. It wasn’t made clear to me by my friend whether it was a Covid outbreak or not. It’s seeming that all physical maladies are somehow Covid related. If I get burned by a hot piece of steel just out of my forge, it will probably be classified as a first, second or third degree Covid…?

dana.acker replied 1 year, 1 month ago 22 Members · 38 Replies
  • 38 Replies
  • WHEC-724

August 28, 2021 at 10:14 pm

Oh good. Thanks for the heads up

• lalimula

February 24, 2023 at 3:21 pm

@]]

A

A..B

\

A

Z

Tv –

T

Aaaaa

Z

Z

A

M

.zzz I

-. 2

I

a. Onwalnz

!)@/..wzkljPl

zzw

¥Ok

ok@&&/zl9

LlQ

L

Zoe

L

Zz

We hk@

££@

@@£Zk

k

¥¥¥¥¥&,?.]¥]¥&$l

• dana.acker

Organizer
        February 24, 2023 at 9:00 pm

Sorry, friend, I didn’t quite get that.

• WHEC-724

August 28, 2021 at 10:16 pm

Oh good. Thanks for the heads up.

• dana.acker

Organizer
    August 28, 2021 at 10:33 pm

Hey there, WHEC-724! Good to hear from you!

• WHEC-724

August 29, 2021 at 8:47 am

Hey Dana you too. I’m digging around trying to find another source

• witchesbrew1

August 28, 2021 at 10:33 pm

Since Japan authorized its use there has been a great push to get the drug now

• ECOH30531

August 29, 2021 at 7:26 am

Have you noticed the hit pieces on “increased overdoses in common animal dewormer”? Must be over the target since they are now using the media to discredit. That and the fact they are intercepting shipments in the mail

• ventilator-of-mass-distraction

August 29, 2021 at 8:27 am

My news feed is being carpet bombed with hit pieces this morning. I notice they are ghosting Dr Kory and clouding the issue with the animal applications. It’s comical when you know about the success of the drug in treating covid but, sad when you think people are dying RIGHT NOW because they’ve been denied access to it.

• dana.acker

Organizer
        August 29, 2021 at 8:49 am

Hey CRBFNP, good info. If you have some to share, would you please put up a link or two about the assault on dewormer and it’s interception? That would prove some interesting study. Thanks for bringing that up.

• dana.acker

Organizer
    August 28, 2021 at 10:42 pm

How come everybody in the world knows this drug works, and dispenses it? I know, it’s cheap and it works. No money for big pharma.

• ventilator-of-mass-distraction

August 28, 2021 at 10:46 pm

If only there was a law that allowed the president to commandeer the resources of a company to assist during an emergency we could make enough to supply the world. One of the few times I would be for foreign aid.

• dana.acker

Organizer
    August 28, 2021 at 10:57 pm

The problem is, Scott, that big pharma doesn’t care if the rest of the world uses it; they just don’t want us to use it in the USA. We have high paying insurance companies that will pay for all the high dollar medicines big pharma can sell. Maybe they are shipping all the Ivermectin overseas as a punishment for so many not taking the vax.

• TheDeplorableWinner

August 28, 2021 at 11:12 pm

I was able to get it from Precision Pharmacy. Walgreens refused to fill it. For those who haven’t been able to get it. Go here…https://drsyedhaider.com/ register and create a profile. Make sure you go through Precision Pharmacy and they mail to all 50 states.

• General

September 15, 2021 at 6:47 pm

Thanks for the info just filled it out let u know how it goes

• lfarr

December 21, 2021 at 11:12 pm

Thank you for sharing the link! Will check it out!!

• dana.acker

Organizer
    August 28, 2021 at 11:16 pm

The Medical/Pharmaceutical/Governmental “mafia” (with apologies to Italian and Sicilian organized crime families who actually have some more honorable people) is involved in a conspiracy bigger than JFK, UFO’s, Area 51, the New World Order, Ruby Ridge and Waco. Mike has gone into it on Hot Wire, which is worth checking out. They’ve all but taken over this country.

• dana.acker

Organizer
    August 28, 2021 at 11:20 pm

Thanks mucho, DeplorableWinner! Good link. Really appreciate your sharing it!

• dana.acker

Organizer
    August 28, 2021 at 11:34 pm

Politicians love to preach that health care is a “right.” By health care, they mean access to health care insurance. Medical practices and hospitals can refuse care. There are people out there calling for refusal of services for the unvaxxed. Since most medical practices, including hospitals are owned by for profit businesses, the “bottom line” decides the outcome of medical and ethical debates. That’s why they can fire personnel who refuse to be vaxxed; they can get pliable and compliant foreign help a lot cheaper. The problem is CEO’s more than it is Dr.’s. In many cases, medical personnel are being held hostage by their corporate employers. Somehow now an MBA trumps an MD.

• dana.acker

Organizer
    August 29, 2021 at 8:43 am

A bit of a clarification is in order. I mis-spoke when I said in the post above, “Medical practices and hospitals can refuse care.” File under painting with too wide a brush. IF, you are in some critical life or death situation, (think heart attack or auto crash) a hospital cannot refuse life saving care or treatment. BUT, once you are stable, they CAN transport you to another hospital. I cannot speak for certain, but as doctors have a recorded message when you call on the phone telling you that, “if this an emergency, hang up and call 911,” I do not think they are obligated to accept, allow you to visit, or be treated by their offices. They can pretty much do as they please, or more to the point, they can pretty much do as the commercial entity that owns their practice and signs their check pleases. I stand corrected.

• DagnyTaggart

December 21, 2021 at 11:18 pm

I ordered mine from Grant pharmacy from India a few months ago. 🙏🙏

• General

December 22, 2021 at 12:03 pm

I call in my ivermectin refills to walgreens, picking some up today. They have it.

• stephen.gargiulo

December 27, 2021 at 8:44 am

SEVENCELLS.com

Go to the website. You can get ivermectin or a COVID Treatment pack, that includes ivermectin.

Sevencells is a pharmacy with doctors on staff. Complete the questionnaire, and if the doctors need to consult with you, they will do a telemedicine call. If not, you’ll get the order confirmation.

• swamper

January 1, 2022 at 3:11 pm

Just an FYI, there are a number of other protocols out there that are using vitamins, co-factors, and otc stuff that is easy to get. Dr McCullough talked about it on Rogan and Dark to Light podcast on 15 Dec. Cheap, easy to get, easy to use and alleviates having to deal with the fucking gestapo.

Keep yourself healthy and make yourself an inhospitable host for this bullshit, the flu, and colds.

• christyz

January 1, 2022 at 3:50 pm

Yes & thank you to everyone that sent links of where to find Ivermectin. I’ve been rinsing every night w/mouthwash that has Cetylpyridinium chloride (especially after being around a lot of people😌) One w/Chlorhexidine works also per Front Line Drs protocol. Rhinocort nasal spray has Budesonide, which Dr. McCullough mentioned and he mentioned Povidone-iodine(Betadine) solution, BUT PLEASE check on appropriate dilution ratios because I’ve heard of some injuries when people nebulized w/wrong concentrations.

Page 1 of 2