An Attempted Response to Miss.Kitty’s Question….

• An Attempted Response to Miss.Kitty’s Question….

Posted by dana.acker on October 4, 2021 at 8:53 am

A few days ago, Tavern member and frequenter, Miss.Kitty asked, what I felt was a very timely question: “WTF has happened to our lives?” She shared some of the negative consequences she’s experiencing by not taking the vax. I just posted a reply, but as things tend to move quickly over on the feed, I wasn’t sure if it would be seen, because you folks are quite adept at keeping this old Tavern proprietor hopping by posting a host of interesting and valuable intel, information, and commentaries on the events facing us. So much so, that topics a few days old may never get seen, because there’s ever new ones being put up, and older ones just move on down the line. That’s not a complaint, just an observation, so good job; please keep ‘em coming.

That said, Miss.Kitty’s situation and corresponding question is worth consideration or reconsideration, and so I’ve posted my reply below…for both her and your consideration.

My reply:

You ask WTF has happened to our lives? If this were Mexico, your noncompliance with the drug Cartel would buy you and your family a quick and most likely unpleasant trip to the next life. But with the Mexican Cartels, the rules are much more clear. Comply with demands, you’ll be OK, don’t comply, Adios, you die. It can’t get much simpler. Through terror and mayhem they rule by fear.

Well, the US Government and it’s bed fellow Big Pharma are quick learners. Cartels work! Our good old US Gov’t/Pharmaceutical Industrial Complex has formed their own version of a cartel. Chopping off people’s heads and placing gasoline filled tires around people’s necks and setting them on fire is very messy.

Mayhem is a lot of work. Why not find another means of terror, like threatening the populace with a deadly disease? Since most in the country are half asleep anyway, they’ll not ask too many questions; they just want the terror to go away. Then comes the solution, the vax, and since everyone wants to be safe, they go along with it, having believed the lie, they’re bamboozled into thinking taking the shot equates with patriotic duty. Those who do not comply? What to do with them?

Well, removing heads with machetes, as I said, is messy, and there’s always the possibility that that the proposed victim will fight back. But ruining the proposed victim’s credibility, their financial well-being, their ability to move about freely, their opportunity to buy or sell, their social life, and potentially their very health by withholding needed medical services works just as well as a machete to the neck. The difference is that the one whose head is severed; their problems are over before their head hits the ground. With ostracism, marginalization, and ruination, death, or worse having to somehow live with all the above, is interminably slow and painful, just not as messy for the executioner(s).

Miss.Kitty, what happened is that we’ve been taken over by a cartel, who demands unwavering allegiance, loyalty and unquestioning compliance. And they’ve tricked a big chunk of our fellow countrymen (and women) into joining them into being good little patriotic drones. WTF happened? You’ve become the enemy of the State, the Cartel, or, if you please, the Reich.

But, the good news is you are not alone in either your predicament or your suffering. There’s several of us who frequent the Green Dragon Tavern, probably more than you’d guess, that refuse to bow the knee to Baal, or to be good little Nazi Patriots.

I hope there’s comfort in that. We hear you. We feel your pain. We have your back to the extent we can via a platform.

And, don’t forget Wednesday is Ladies’ Night at the Tavern. Half off ales! Don’t be a stranger.

dana.acker replied 2 years, 6 months ago 5 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Unknown Member

October 4, 2021 at 9:47 am

@dana-acker What an excellent analogy of what is happening to us in this Country. We, the unjabbed are looked down upon, ridiculed by family, friends, and strangers alike. If you don’t subscribe to the “hive-mind” mentality, you are seen as a conspiracy nut, or worse, you want to kill others because you won’t take their evil jab.

In my opinion, the goal here is to keep us divided, not just on the jab, but look deeper: educating our kids to hate us and America; forcing transgenderism even when it affects less that 1-2% of the population; rights for everyone exept heterosexual white people (who if I am not mistaken are a melting pot of many ethnicites); and there are many more examples.

At least we have this platform where we can share our thoughts and realize we are not that lone wolf in the wilderness we call America.

• dana.acker

Organizer
      October 4, 2021 at 10:04 pm

I’d rather be a Dire Wolf than a lone wolf.😉☠️🐺

• SpotTheDog

October 4, 2021 at 10:05 am

Once again out Tavern Proprietor has explained the current situation succinctly! On the point of topics that may never be seen since they fall to the bottom of the keg (the beer down there is a little thicker 😉 ),this is why repetition of these important stories get re-posted. The hard part is determining the best time to re-post to get more eyes onto these important topics.

• dana.acker

Organizer
    October 4, 2021 at 10:09 pm

Hey we’re all in this together; ain’t none of us the Lone Ranger. It’s a good time to know God, and it’s a good time to turn the volume up a notch on that Grateful Dead record or CD. Hang in there Brothers and Sisters.

• swamper

October 9, 2021 at 4:29 am

I’ve only been here a few minutes and I already like this place. Salud Dana!

• dana.acker

Organizer
    October 9, 2021 at 8:25 am

Welcome aboard, Swamper. Pull up a bar stool, and jump in any time.