A Tale of Two (three, four, five, six?) COVID’s…?

• A Tale of Two (three, four, five, six?) COVID’s…?

Posted by dana.acker on June 17, 2022 at 1:18 pm

Howdy folks! I’ve been down for a while. Around the end of May we attended a gathering of family and friends at a venue which has large an open garage door and several open entrance/exit doors. So no tightly enclosed spaces. Social distancing not mandated because the place was big enough to where people just had lots of room naturally. There weren’t a lot of us; a gang of around 10-12 of us. We met in the late afternoon, and I had taken on a dry, hacking cough a day or so before. As the gathering went on I began to feel worse and worse. It was in the 90’s here in the semi-rural Southeastern US of A, and while everyone else was shedding layers, I was putting them on because I was freezing to death; we’re talking teeth chattering chills. Trish, my wife, felt my head and said I was on fire. We went home. My fever was 104. Family insisted on my taking a home Covid test. I took two; with one positive and one negative. Everyone in my universe decided the positive test was the right one, even though the home tests are reputed to be 10–20% less accurate than the PCR test, whose creator said was the wrong test for determining Covid-19, and, that it was being administered incorrectly throughout most of the “pandemic” craze. But, the Covid Cabal had spoken, and therefore I had Covid. Interestingly everybody at our gathering (including my wife) also got sick and tested positive for Covid within a day of me, except for a couple of young adult couples who had recently had Covid. Of all “infected,” I was the only person who had NOT been either vaccinated or boosted. Our fevers hovered around 102 for several days, and all we wanted to do was sleep. Our doctor prescribed monoclonal antibodies which we took via IV. Trish started to get better within a day, but I got worse. Mine went upper respiratory, and the next thing I knew, my doctor was talking “Covid Pneumonia.” A Z-Pack of antibiotics, Prednisone, Albuteral, and strong cough syrup took about two weeks to finally pull me out of the hole. I don’t know what I had, but whatever it was nearly put me down. We’re over the worst; no fever, no longer coughing or gasping for breath. Whatever it was I got, I do not wish to have again, and trust me, none of y’all want it. Mike mentioned SADS (Southern Adult Death Syndrome) or something similarly sounding, that I don’t accurately remember, most of the time I listened during my days of the plague were a haze. If anyone can point me to that broadcast, I’d be in your debt. Along with all the other symptoms, the intellectual processing of information also suffered. But something(s) out there, and, personally I believe it to be of the man-made variety. Covid-19? I have not a clue. I’m more inclined to believe VM; I think someone’s trying to poison us; and in my case, they nearly succeeded. Y’all be careful out there. I’m blessed with a good doctor, who actually listens to me. If yours doesn’t, get a new one. Bar’s open!

dana.acker replied 1 year, 10 months ago 5 Members · 11 Replies
  • 11 Replies
  • dana.acker

Organizer
    June 17, 2022 at 7:38 pm

A side note or two…; from the early days of Covid (if indeed that’s wha it was—I can call my dog a cat, but it doesn’t make it true) there was much ado about “super spreader” events, meant to discourage people from gathering, and not in the exercising of public health measures. We saw stadiums of sports fans, Trump rallies, Obama parties, and countless Thanksgiving and Christmas family get togethers, and yet there was no catastrophic rise in Covid cases, and this was back before most sensible people just began ignoring it. And yet, we have a small gathering, lots of open air, lots of natural distancing space, Covid numbers way down, and just about everybody there got positive home Covid test results, and varying degrees of sickness and even types of symptoms. Without getting too conspiratorial, this just doesn’t sound like the natural progression of a contagious disease to me.

• Paige

June 17, 2022 at 7:58 pm

Great points. From my experiences with our employees at corporate events, the vast majority of the sick are jabbed and boosted. However, not exclusively. The unjabbed do seem to recover faster. But the jabbed are getting Covid 2, 3+ times. Not so for the unjabbed.

• Jun

June 17, 2022 at 9:23 pm

Pre-hysteria logic dictated that fever, cough and/or diarrhea and associated symptoms were the appropriate conditions for transmission, when it came to the flu. So I think it’s just the virulence of the specific strain that was transmitted at your gathering. If it’s strong enough, I don’t think open doors and windows or non-cramped conditions would do anything to make it any better or worse. That’s my take on it. Someone at that party had it and was symptomatic and not saying anything about it, is my best guess.

• Jun

June 17, 2022 at 9:18 pm

Welcome back Dana! Glad to hear you’re on the mend. My family went through a bout of spring virus also. Sounds like you had it worse than any of us, but it does remind me of what I went through at the start of 2020 a little before the “official” start of the CV-hysteria. Severe Acute Reparatory Syndrome, I’d call it, from a Corona virus. I remember they (Research scientists in Korea, Japan and Italy) had ID’d at least 6-8 strains of the stuff back then, so there’s got to be tons of other varieties (mutations) by now. All this, and what exactly the illusive <font face=”inherit”>SARS-CoV-2/Covie-19 actually is has yet to be even ID’d (outside of computer models generated to produce the Spike protein for the mRNA gene therapy). </font>

<font face=”inherit”>My take on it is that various strains of the military lab-created SARS corona virus was spread-around by our friendly neighborhood biochemists in various locations at the start of the campaign. I was taken-out by one of those back then (I only say that because the symptoms more severe than your average run-of-the-mill flu season cough & fever flu).</font>

With the power of some inductive & deductive reasoning based on observations since then, I think it’s safe to assume that after 2-3 years of isolation, masking and distancing, some of these strains have incubated and strengthened as opposed to the usual weakening associated with mutations running their normal course of behavior.

<font face=”inherit”>I’m seeing lots of this type of </font>wallop<font face=”inherit”>-packing flu going around all over the place throughout the Spring and going into Summer. These things never had a chance to die-out and/or weaken. Similar patterns were already </font>occurring<font face=”inherit”> with seasonal colds and flus pre-CV-hysteria just from changing weather patterns of milder winters and longer Summer/Fall seasons.</font>

<font face=”inherit” style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”>This does not exclude the possibility of a reintroduction of fresh strains again, now in 2022. But even without that, these Spring and Summer flus can be explained this way </font>I think.

<font face=”inherit” style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”>As for SADS, unless you get an mRNA gene therapy shot and accompanying boosters, I really would not worry about it if I were you. All indications point toward death from the effect of the Spike protein. Like you and many others here and elsewhere, I have friends and </font>acquaintances<font face=”inherit” style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”> whom have died quite suddenly and unexpectedly in the prime of </font>their<font face=”inherit” style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”> lives, God rest their souls. </font>

I thank God you received proper medical attention and avoided any of the shenanigans that doomed so many lives during the height of hysteria. Bless you!

<font face=”inherit”>So nice to have you back, I need to go back and look at all the discussions here but I finally posted something here, even though it wasn’t an original, at least I thought it’d be good Green Dragon Tavern discussion material.
    Rest up. Plenty of fresh air, chicken soup and liquids. Much love to you Dana! </font>

• Jun

June 17, 2022 at 9:31 pm

Welcome back Dana! Glad to hear you’re on the mend. My family went through a bout of spring virus also. Sounds like you had it worse than any of us, but it does remind me of what I went through at the start of 2020 a little before the “official” start of the CV-hysteria. Severe Acute Reparatory Syndrome, I’d call it, from a Corona virus. I remember they (Research scientists in Korea, Japan and Italy) had ID’d at least 6-8 strains of the stuff back then, so there’s got to be tons of other varieties (mutations) by now. All this, and what exactly the illusive SARS-CoV-2/Covie-19 actually is has yet to be even ID’d (outside of computer models generated to produce the Spike protein for the mRNA gene therapy).

My take on it is that various strains of the military lab-created SARS corona virus was spread-around by our friendly neighborhood biochemists in various locations at the start of the campaign. I was taken-out by one of those back then (I only say that because the symptoms more severe than your average run-of-the-mill flu season cough & fever flu).

With the power of some inductive & deductive reasoning based on observations since then, I think it’s safe to assume that after 2-3 years of isolation, masking and distancing, some of these strains have incubated and strengthened as opposed to the usual weakening associated with mutations running their normal course of behavior.

I’m seeing lots of this type of wallop-packing flu going around all over the place throughout the Spring and going into Summer. These things never had a chance to die-out and/or weaken. Similar patterns were already occurring with seasonal colds and flus pre-CV-hysteria just from changing weather patterns of milder winters and longer Summer/Fall seasons.

This does not exclude the possibility of a reintroduction of fresh strains again, now in 2022. But even without that, these Spring and Summer flus can be explained this way I think.

As for SADS, unless you get an mRNA gene therapy shot and accompanying boosters, I really would not worry about it if I were you. All indications point toward death from the effect of the Spike protein. Like you and many others here and elsewhere, I have friends and acquaintances whom have died quite suddenly and unexpectedly in the prime of their lives, God rest their souls.

I thank God you received proper medical attention and avoided any of the shenanigans that doomed so many lives during the height of hysteria. Bless you!

So nice to have you back, I need to go back and look at all the discussions here but I finally posted something here, even though it wasn’t an original, at least I thought it’d be good Green Dragon Tavern discussion material.
    Rest up. Plenty of fresh air, chicken soup and liquids. Much love to you Dana!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  Jun. Reason: Some code got mixed into the body of the text, inexplicably. The edited post was rejected so I am reposting sans-funny code. Also cannot delete the previous post for some reason
  • dana.acker

Organizer
    June 20, 2022 at 8:41 am

That’s good news about SADS! I tend to agree with your calling it “the spring virus.” And in reality, there is probably this invisible stew of all kinds of viruses and their mutations floating around out there; we just collided with a pretty virulent strain of “whatever.” Interestingly, I spoke with a lady who went to the hospital with an acute upper respiratory issue. She told me that the hospital staff told her that all patients with respiratory issues are now tested for 14, that’s right, fourteen different respiratory illnesses, both viral and bacterial, so the medical establishment has no idea what’s out there and what’s affecting people. Thank you for your encouragement and kind wishes.

• StopKiryasJoels

June 20, 2022 at 10:11 am

Glad you’re outta of the woods. Friend from Jersey shore in early 60’s just had bad bout too, not in good shape now. Mike mentioned in a show last week maybe or week before. He compared SIDS sudden infant death syndrome to SADs sudden adult death syndrome and declared both BS. Blaming it on vaccines is deemed misinformation now but it’s the only thing that makes sense.

• dana.acker

Organizer
    June 22, 2022 at 10:57 am

Thanks, StopKiryasJoels! Your right about the vaccines. At the gathering when I became symptomatic (next day tested positive for Covid) all of our family and friends got sick within a day or two, and all tested positive for Covid. But I alone out of that whole crowd was unvaccinated and unboosted. Everybody else had had multiple mRNA jabs except one who had the J&J vax and booster. But (and I waiting on my new tinfoil hat from Amazon🤪) I would go as far to add that there is something even more nefarious afoot. Don’t know what, but am inclined to go with what VM said, Covid might be a poison and not a virus. He’s a smart guy who I have not, in the two and a half years I’ve been listening to him, ever found him to be wrong.

• Postman

June 22, 2022 at 12:24 pm

I don’t think VM is wrong, just a matter of semantics. My opinion from reading and observing over the last year+ is that the vaccines either get you right away with the blood clots and myocarditis or they suppress the immune system over the long haul and cancer and other diseases get you. Either way it’s a kill shot for sure.

• StopKiryasJoels

June 22, 2022 at 12:24 pm

Yep 👍 he’s solid. What I noticed is recurring Vid amongst jabbed who probably are spreading it. It would not surprise me if chem trails are being used to keep reinfections going.

• dana.acker

Organizer
    June 22, 2022 at 12:31 pm

That makes sense. I would not be surprised. About two year ago (about the time Covid hit big) on a cool, clear night I went outside and there was a checkerboard all across the sky. I’m used to seeing chem trails during the day, but that was the first time I’ve seen them at night.