VRBPAC Committee meeting for kids 5-11

• VRBPAC Committee meeting for kids 5-11

Posted by johnny.onions on October 26, 2021 at 6:13 pm

I watched the last 2 hours. Peter Marks cornered them very effectively. He put up only one question which forced them to punt the groupings of kids to be given the vaxx to the CDC AICIP Advisory board. All they voted on was does the benefits outweigh the risks for the 5-11. Marks was his usual Smarmy self and pushed the equity and diversity buttons and the batch of pussies on the committee pushed back a little to redesign the question prompting Marks to push the equity and diversity buttons harder. So in the end they bought into the washed down adverse events data focusing only on myocarditis/pericarditis from under powered studies and extrapolating to 12-18 year olds. Also, from what I understand the parents of the trial kids had to sign non-disclosure. So Pfizer had their end locked down tight. We know they suppress the injured from Maddie De Garay who was injured in the 12-18 trial and then caste aside. The only one on the VRBAC committee worth a shit was Michael Kurilla, who basically called out the set up and then abstained. So my prediction is that AICIP will vote full steam ahead and Biden will have school mandates in less than 3 weeks. The adverse events will continue to be silences and lots and lots of kids will be injured. The only saving grace is that the dose is lower.

johnny.onions replied 2 years, 6 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.