Thought terminating Covid cliches I never want to hear again

• Thought terminating Covid cliches I never want to hear again

Posted by BenRush68 on August 27, 2021 at 8:26 am

– Follow the Science.

Another way of saying obey the prevailing political narrative enforced by tech and established medical conglomerates that enriches some at the expense of others. Fauci said he is science. So perhaps it means follow Fauci.

– The science is settled.

Science changes constantly. Aside from certain established parameters (speed of light, circulation of blood), scientists disagree all the time and what is gospel now as to treatment protocols and theories in physics may not be 10 years from now.

– Vaccine hesitancy and anti-vaxxer

The vast majority of people evaluate vaccines on their own merits, assessing risk of vaccine vs risk and morbidity of the disease. COVID19 vaccine is a lot of unknown risk up to and including death, while with the RIGHT TREATMENT for most age groups, the disease is survivable conferring immunity.

Unknown Member replied 2 years, 7 months ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • whatsamatta.u

August 27, 2021 at 8:43 am

The key is that do all the leading. We do all the following . They make all the findings. And yes. They do all he settling. This reminds me of a parent/child relationship but much worse. At least with your parents you understand that they brought you into the world.

• DeltaVariant

August 27, 2021 at 9:12 am

Don’t forget “Needles in Arms” typically used by feckless co-opted politicians. That phrase makes my skin crawl

• Unknown Member

Organizer
    August 27, 2021 at 2:29 pm

Isn’t that a song?