Germany deaths related to the vaccines

• sean.fisher

August 9, 2021 at 8:28 pm

The background on the doctor is correct. He’s the real deal. The story looks legit. Here is this original source of the story from the German news outlet. You can convert it to English.

https://www.welt.de/vermischtes/article232900871/Corona-Pathologe-fordert-mehr-Obduktionen-von-Geimpften.html

• johnny.onions

August 10, 2021 at 10:04 am

Thank for the link.

• johnny.onions

August 11, 2021 at 11:44 am

It’s getting to the point that I am nearly apathetic to any good news since it is immediately discredited. I work in vaccines. I supported most vaccines. Then this bio-weapon was released on the world. I knew what would happen by the 3rd week of February 2020. This is a 3 phase bio-weapon: 1) the release of the virus; 2) the vaccines release and dramatic adverse events that occur; 3) pathogenic priming with increased death and severe health impacts in the vaccinated once exposed to coronavirus. The way the whole thing was commandeered by the monsters in charge of global/national health, local health authorities, on the grown health care provider bullying, the state and federal governments edicts and false doctrines, and media has made me want to completely leave science.

• Unknown Member

August 11, 2021 at 12:03 pm

I work for a healthcare organization as well. What I see them push out as reliable news on COVID has shaken my faith in the work they do. They are pushing the mainstream narrative on how safe and effective the jab is and have mandated we take it or take a 4-hour class before declining. This information will be shared with our managers to enforce compliance with masking and social distancing. It is BS and to think they are in the top 5 in the US. It is disheartening, to say the least.

• BeijingYankee

August 17, 2021 at 4:13 am

We need a thumbs up emoji

• SpotTheDog

August 17, 2021 at 8:35 am

👍

• ElChapo

August 13, 2021 at 8:06 am

Agree on all counts. In your honest opinion, what is the real reason behind to constant use of masks if-as we know-masks don’t work? I am thinking it’s a way of keeping people infected as what we exhale-Co2- is waste. The entire mask thing really has me puzzled and I don’t believe that it’s completely some submission thing.

• Unknown Member

August 11, 2021 at 3:27 pm

Nice to see John Cipollo gets it. Occasionally we get a glimpse through the bullshit. At this point it’s all bullshit. Thanks John!