America’s Front Line Doctors file suite

• LightsOfAbq

July 28, 2021 at 10:26 am

Thank you for posting this. I actually heard a local interview of Anna Garner (the last lawyer listed on the last page of that pdf) on the radio yesterday. She mentioned the Alabama case briefly which is why I clicked on this right away. That wasn’t the main focus of the interview though. She had 2 men she’s representing in another case on the radio with her. They work for the 2 federal research labs here in New Mexico and their employers are essentially trying to force them to get injected. I highly recommend listening to it. It starts at about the 31:20 mark.

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cDovL2ZlZWRzLnNvdW5kY2xvdWQuY29tL3VzZXJzL3NvdW5kY2xvdWQ6dXNlcnM6NTQ0NTYzNjIvc291bmRzLnJzcw/episode/dGFnOnNvdW5kY2xvdWQsMjAxMDp0cmFja3MvMTA5NTM2MDY3Mw?ep=14

• Unknown Member

July 28, 2021 at 2:28 pm

John. Is Alabama where Kay “Poison” Ivey, hails from or is she next door in Georgia?

• Jackie

July 28, 2021 at 4:11 pm

yep, she from the bama

• Unknown Member

Organizer
    July 28, 2021 at 4:36 pm

I have a friend just just moved to Gulf Shores…. what an amazing place and also…very unknown.

• mw_

August 16, 2021 at 11:58 am

Here in IL, we love Gulf Shores!!

• johnny.onions

July 30, 2021 at 6:39 pm

Jesse thanks for the link.

• B-Hoppy

July 31, 2021 at 9:52 am

I’m planning to attend an event which will most likely discuss this action and will let everyone know what I find out: https://freeohionow.com/event/summit-summer-of-solidarity-with-ohio-stands-up/. The primary organization is trying to help each state take this type of action and as far as I know, they have filed in about 15 or so states. She does a weekly conference call to update everyone and also get feedback as to what’s going on in other locations. Conference calls are found on their website: https://makeamericansfreeagain.com/

• witchesbrew1

July 31, 2021 at 10:11 am

After reading the the trials foe the M and the P

Its amazing how this was even EUA should be banned forever

• ldm04

July 31, 2021 at 10:15 am

Thanks for sharing this website! Please let us know how it goes.

• B-Hoppy

August 16, 2021 at 12:38 am

Renz said that the feds sent a mouthpiece down to give a press conference after the announcement and basically told the media to squash any whistleblowers who speak up. Then a reporter asked a pointed question and was fired the next day.

These are all things that he’s hearing from folks willing to talk to him off the record (actual whistleblowers):

-Arkansas has many vacancies for hospital staff as they’re treating the employees like crap

-Vaccine injuries are being covered up and not reported properly

-Not asking about vaccine status when folks are admitted

-Families are being kept out/away from visiting with one instance of an IV without any nutritional product in it – basically just water – literally killing people

-Denying ivermectin and/or hydroxychloroquine to patients and giving remdesivir instead

-Basically said that the wheels are coming off of their bus and they know it so they’re silencing anyone who tries to speak out and tell the truth.

TENPENNY said that when she initially got sucked into helping with this mayhem, she was going over the CDC vaccine protocol document and all the footnotes throughout the 40 page document were credited to the CDC??????? WTF!

She made it a point to suggest stocking up on vitamin D and zinc (along with quercitin to help deliver the zinc). Check with FLCCC doctors if you need ivermectin and AFLD for hydroxychloroquine.

Also mentioned that the Japanese cannot donate blood if they’re vaccinated.

Check out the Renz-law website and donate if you can, this is literally the David vs Goliath situation as they have unlimited resources but we have the masses, so a couple bucks here and there can really add up if we get enough to support YOUR OWN CAUSE!!

• B-Hoppy

August 16, 2021 at 9:58 am

Sorry for not posting, here are the links to the folks that can help you out if your provider won’t:

https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-mask-plus-protocol/ – and

https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/treatments/

• SpotTheDog

August 16, 2021 at 9:14 pm

Interesting fact about Japan saying vaxed can’t donate blood! They probably saw the blood smear slides!

• BrodyDog

August 16, 2021 at 11:19 pm

Thanks Bob, great post. I think it was Maria that mentioned that you need to take Vitamin C for Quercetin to work as a zinc ionophore. Anyone have suggestions on reputable supplement brands? Thanks!

• HoosierMan

August 17, 2021 at 12:55 am

Foods high in ZINC ionophores (activators) QUERCETIN & Epigallocatechin U.S. Department of Agriculture: The two flavonoids QUERCETIN & EPIGALLOCATECHIN GALLATE have an action similar to chloroquine but are much safer when consumed in moderate amounts as part of your healthy diet.

These charts give the potency per 100 grams, and also how much you have to consume to get 100 grams.

https://www.imagevenue.com/ME13QFAQ

Read more at the U.S. Department of Agriculture

• BrodyDog

August 17, 2021 at 1:14 am

Thanks! I eat a lot of this. Especially spinach, kale and arugula as well as the occasional red wine

• Gothicserpantphoto

February 11, 2022 at 4:34 am

Priceless info thank U !

• Unknown Member

August 16, 2021 at 6:04 pm

I hope they inspire others. With 45,000 dead from the jab, there has to be a point where the whole mass goes critical.

• Ian

August 16, 2021 at 6:58 pm

I believe the tipping point would already have passed – those who regularly feel the need to spar with me on FB have given up (my feeling is, they must finally know). Now there is probably a new tipping point – in their heads! These smart arses have defended their intelligence and credentials until they finally hit the wall of facts, obvious and inescapable truths – now they abide on the fence and have become members of the silent majority, you know, like the doctors Mike described this morning, they know but they are still: PART OF THE PROBLEM. Hope they get over it. Hey I know it’s tough to admit you were wrong – well, anyway, I’ve heard 😀

• Unknown Member

August 16, 2021 at 7:01 pm

“Pride goeth before the great fall.” St.Paul

• Unknown Member

August 16, 2021 at 9:18 pm

The slides showed an image of Fauci with a spiked protein hairdo.

• SpotTheDog

August 16, 2021 at 9:22 pm

I’ve got a spike for that hairdo and it is not protein!

• Unknown Member

August 16, 2021 at 9:24 pm

That little prick’s face is everywhere!

• Postman

August 17, 2021 at 11:34 am

FYI, Quercetin is widely available as a supplement as well. Lifeextension.com has quite a few options to choose from.

• AcieLee

August 17, 2021 at 4:52 pm

The interesting fact about the Japanese cant give blood is probably this reason…. My cousin is a massage therapist. She gave blood religiously because of a little girl who needs blood monthly. She did not get the jab or did she have covid. Needless to say she went to give blood and her blood came back has having HIV. She was told it was cause from the spike proteins from people she was giving massages to. I spoke With Dmitry Kats about this. He preceded to tell me that HIV is a nutritional deficiency. He then sent me the studies and showed me its mostly a niacin deficiancy. After a month on the protocol she is no longer showing … JUST AN FYI

• Unknown Member

Organizer
      August 17, 2021 at 10:50 pm

Thanks Acie… wow.

• Gothicserpantphoto

February 11, 2022 at 3:42 am

My mind can’t warp itself around the heinous and completely unchecked relentless crimes and suffering these fucks are putting on people ..