Re: UFO’s….

• Re: UFO’s….

Posted by dana.acker on June 15, 2021 at 1:37 am

When the supposed government non-report on UFO’s came out a couple weeks ago, I posted this. When it gets right down to it, I have no idea if we’re dealing with actual extraterrestrial beings from another planet, or interdimensional spiritual beings, however it would seem unlikely that beings who can jump dimensions would need a craft to do so. But I try to keep an open mind. The hierarchy of the Roman Catholic Church seem to take them seriously. But there’s another take on UFO’s that bears consideration. The 3rd Reich real Nazis were experimenting with all kinds of saucer shaped crafts, and non-petroleum forms of propulsion. At War’s end we brought thousands of Nazi rocket scientists over to America, gave them immunity, and put them to work further developing their research for us. I don’t think it implausible that perhaps all those UFO’s are actually Nazi/American crafts. It’s just curious that after we brought all those scientists over here, and two years later we get Roswell, which some have alleged was a Russian craft; they got all the scientists that we didn’t, and 1-2-3 presto, we have a space race! In the early 1960’s there was a huge stink made about the ethics of our using the Nazi medical experimentation data. There was a passionate outcry against it. The whole UFO coverup very well could have been covering up the fact that we were using and exploiting Nazi technology. Our government wasn’t protecting us from little green men, but from little jackbooted SS scientists. Remember it was Nazi brain power behind the Saturn 5 rocket, the beast which took us into space. Just sayin’.

dana.acker replied 2 years, 8 months ago 10 Members · 15 Replies
  • 15 Replies
  • Unknown Member

Organizer
    June 15, 2021 at 6:56 pm

I think there are aliens and inter-dimensional beings. The universe is dripping with mystery. At least that’s the way I look at it.

• dana.acker

June 15, 2021 at 7:53 pm

This is definitely a subject which requires open minds. You’re right, “…dripping with mystery.”

• JiveTurkey

June 15, 2021 at 8:00 pm

What is the GREAT deception going to be? I think we’re going to find out soon.

• brent.duchene

June 27, 2021 at 2:50 am

Maybe some credence can be given to the Admiral Bryd conspiracies from Operation Highjump! One of my favorite conspiracy theories.

• Unknown Member

July 31, 2021 at 7:30 pm

When you discuss this phenomena, one must include Secretary of the Navy, James V. Forrestal. He was one of the most dedicated and honest men to serve. He should be remembered along side Marine Corps. General Smedley Butler. These two giants were too tall for the midgets they served “under.”

• brianf

July 31, 2021 at 9:23 pm

My beliefs changed over the years I believe aliens are what the ancients called fallen angels or demons. The Bible (both New Testament and Old) as well as many other religions have documented these things forever. I Believe in other dimensions and that this planet was created by intelligent design.Perhaps people could understand the ancients still had basic observation skills sight, smell taste, etc. What they witnessed was in my opinion real. This is what drives me nuts about liberals. Ignoring biblical history. For example they did have giants on this earth at one point. The great flood was real and so was Noah’s ark. Noah was real. They pass it off at fantasy . The Giants would completely destroy evolution as we understand it. Are giants a genetic mutations? Maybe but at 18 ft tall most likely different species. In addition genetic mutations could account for evolution as they have very sparse samples of how man evolved. I do like Chariots of the Gods but God, Angels , fallen angels and demons don’t have to be alien. It part of religious understanding worldwide.

• dana.acker

August 3, 2021 at 6:43 am

Brian, I agree with you. If you haven’t read it, might I suggest Dr. Michael Heiser’s book, “The Unseen Realm?” One of the best books that deals with that subject matter, from one of the preeminent Hebrew Old Testament scholars writing today.

• brianf

August 3, 2021 at 8:03 am

Thanks going to check that out

• dana.acker

August 4, 2021 at 12:15 am

Let me know what you think. Amazon carries his books; all worthwhile. Also he teaches on a weekly podcast called The Naked Bible Podcast available at:

http://www.nakedbiblepodcast.com

Right now he’s teaching on John’s use of the Old Testament in Revelation. Years worth of podcasts are archived there.

Stop by The Green Dragon Tavern group sometime, here on Paine.TV.

• dana.acker

August 4, 2021 at 12:17 am

That invitation to visit The Green Dragon Tavern is open to all y’all. Everyone is welcome. Stop by!

• christyz

July 31, 2021 at 9:44 pm

I’d recommend the ‘Secrets of Skinwalker Ranch” series on History channel. You’re right, the Nazis were way ahead of the curve with their technology & I believe after the atom bombs were detonated, it may have been a beacon to more advanced civilizations to check out what we had going on here. I believe theoretical ‘worm holes’ in the space-time continuum could be allowing sightings of ‘otherworldly’ things. People have had sightings of UFO’s in America documented as far back as 1639. I’m sure the native Americans had encounters too. For instance, the Hopi people’s accounts of “sky people “. Very fascinating stuff. I’m hooked on that Ancient Aliens show, can’t you tell??

• Taxman

July 31, 2021 at 10:14 pm

My wife and I have a fun drinking game we play while watching ancient aliens. It’s easy, drink every time someone says any variation of the term “ancient alien astronauts”.

• christyz

August 1, 2021 at 5:39 pm

Funny! If you drank every time the narrator says “Ancient alien theorists say ‘yes’” you’d be tanked in 20 mins!!

• SpotTheDog

August 3, 2021 at 9:09 am

Was thinking the same thing.

• NOTALABRAT

August 1, 2021 at 5:29 am

It’s great to look at this all with an open mind of course . From end of times video to agenda 2. Our government has had technology we are not aware of . Philadelphia experiment is another mind blower from way back. Another is the history of the freemasons and how the Illuminati planned this all from long ago . This is evil at its core