Fewer and fewer people care about the January 6 hearings, according to a recent poll, but Pelosi can’t let it go.
- 49% of those polled said they tuned in to at least some of the hearing
- One in 10 stated they watched all of it
- Three out of five Democrats watched some of it
- Nine% of Republicans watched some of it
- 53% of all respondents now support the investigation, down from 66% in June and 58% a week ago
- GOP voters who said Trump is at least somewhat responsible for the riot dropped from 30% to 27% since last month
- Four out of five Democrats are now in favor of the probe, compared to about a quarter for Republicans and half of independents
Support for the hearings fell after a Capitol police officer wept when he claims Trump rioters called him a bad name. Some cops thought they “might die,” though they never thought to shoot anyone. Can someone explain why Ashli Babbitt was so threatening she had to get shot but none of these officers, though thinking they might die, didn’t even draw a gun? I asked that question on Twitter and Rep. Paul Gosar of Arizona retweeted it!
Nancy Pelosi continues the myth that January 6 was an “insurrection” despite zero charges of sedition against any of the roughly 550 people arrested, including two 69-year-old people and a family of Trump supporters. Most of those arrested have been charged with trespassing. The
Stazi FBI has taken heat for some of their actions regarding their tactics.– READ MORE