Arkanside

• briank

June 13, 2021 at 3:04 pm

Another Clinton related “suicide”. There is no such thing as coincidence.

• WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

June 13, 2021 at 4:25 pm

My question is; what is it going to take to implicate the Clintons in what they’re doing? We all know the system is beyond corrupt but there are two things that I’ve seen always work.

The first is Money, hitting people where it hurts. Like if half of America decided to defer their taxes for an entire year 😉

The second is large amounts of people making lots of noise. For example what currently is happening with AMC/GameStop and exposing the corrupted hedge funds.

Maybe, we need to make some noise, if we can grow this platform large enough then we can actually coordinate, just like Redditors did to make some positive change and at the very least put the Clintons back into the spotlight.

• Unknown Member

June 13, 2021 at 4:28 pm

It’s very hard to punch up. Plus with the clintons age even if they got convicted it would all be for naught. Humanitarian grounds etc. BHO and his husband I think is a better direction but we will never get that cause well you know

• WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

June 13, 2021 at 4:48 pm

I know there are many that would like to see the Clintons rot. I believe in the domino effect and also denying them the ability to happily retire would bring me joy. We all know justice is not blind in the country. However, I think doing something is better than nothing knowing all the evil and messed up things they have purported.

Obama is certain another that needs attention, he is more than complicit in multiple schemes and implicating him would shatter the mainstream narrative in addition to putting additional state and federal actors in the spotlight.

IMO none of these dirt bags should be allowed to slip out of sight after everything they’ve done.

• WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

June 13, 2021 at 4:55 pm

Also a caveat to that:

I for one am tired of sitting back allowing all of this to happen. While I know grabbing a picket is unrealistic, I believe garnering attention and making noise while getting organized is something that is long overdue. If we are together and we have numbers it is more likely we can wake more people up and make them aware as well. A platform like this is a golden opportunity to do so. My plan is to begin creating content here and outside directing people in.