“Moneypox” Steganography or typo?

• “Moneypox” Steganography or typo?

Posted by Maiko on May 22, 2022 at 8:09 pm

As we all suspect, another disease op is enroute. I heard from my normy friends about monkeypox, which is my barometer that a new marketing campaign has started, and we are witnessing the first marketing beat.

After searching through a couple of news search engines for “monkeypox” I noticed something peculiar.

Many, and I mean many, headlines mispelled monkeypox as “moneypox”. Look at your keyboard. Notice that k and i are on opposite sides of the keyboard. Remember that steganography is commonly used to indicate and signal operation start, phases of an operation, or indicate status of an operation in a way the general public can not pick up on.

Go onto any search engine and search “moneypox” and “money pox” and include the quotation marks. Could be a coincidence. Could be real. No big stores in my area accept cash in my area any more, and several atms and banks have closed. Good luck. Not financial advice, but it looks like XRP might really be the new digital settlement currency, given the lawsuit involving them has dragged out for so long, but who knows.

Also look up stuff regaurding foamite transmission.

Here we go again.

God Bless~

Maiko replied 1 year, 11 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.