Reply To: RFK Jr.

• Gothicserpantphoto

February 11, 2022 at 4:08 am

Im right there with you bro .. and if … well I know no matter where you go on the internet you have people will get triggered .. that is there problem .. it’s a sign of a weak and ignorant person to have blind unconditional support for anyone .. . The trump worshipers or no different. Really than the other side with respect to how blind you can become if my emotions get in the way of always bringing back to my love for country.: I say it right now I wish Desantis was running in the next election .. I have long history of stating hating trump when I little kid, right up to before the election when he finally got my support and he’s had it and still to some degree has it for me but if you put DeSantis and Trump up on a weighing scale and are totally objective with it there’s no argument they can be made the Trump can help this country as badly as it needs it just because of so many different variables. My biggest issue with Trump is a he’s horrific in who he chooses to put around him.. god awful actually .. and we all know he has an ego but I feel strongly that it could really hinder any recovery or progress we can make in the next presidential election I’m not against Trump and of course I’ll vote for him if he runs again but I’m sorry for the tangent I just don’t get people how they can be up in arms about how bad the liberals are and they are they’re awful but then freak out when you mention a bad word about Trump I mean we’re all adults you know that’s the way I look at it anyway..