Reply To: MAJOR TOP COMING

• Kimberly.EA

March 6, 2022 at 7:32 pm

Hmmm….somehow I just saw this – never got notified of a reply?! So I’ll reply and add on….

I just listened – yet again – and not only did he say the only way out is to do Schwab’s Reset, but he even adds that “you gotta sell it in a different way” – !!! OK. Whuuuut???

I re-found this discussion because on Greg Hunter’s most recent interview with him (3/5/22), he (Armstrong) actually says – quoting here – when speaking about a “Representative Republican-type government”: “we have to get rid of this form of government, really – we’ve got to go back to more of a DIRECT DEMOCRACY” (my emphasis added). So….maybe he’s referring to what our Republic has degenerated in to, but to suggest a Direct Democracy??? Here’s the link – go to the 37min mark: https://usawatchdog.com/insane-globalists-collapsing-world-economy-martin-armstrong/

Anybody?! I am attacked every time I quote Armstrong and question who he really is. Can someone please explain to me how my ears are betraying me – and why I am being persecuted over this guy – right here on Paine.TV? I am not taking him out of context – just listen for yourselves. Please.