Reply To: MAJOR TOP COMING

• Kimberly.EA

February 5, 2022 at 6:13 pm

Well…I thought I replied to this and it appears it went into never-never land? Oh well….I’ll try again…. So I’m adding this article by John Titus. And calling in @SpotTheDog , @OrganizedChaos99 , and @Stormy626 since they each posted that High Wire Episode too. I listened, listened, and re-listened to the Martin Armstrong interview and I’m more convinced than ever that Armstrong is a shill for the FED – and Blackrock. Listen to the very beginning of the interview – to what Armstrong says about how it started in August 2019 – then compare that to “The Going Direct Reset” article. Guys: the commercial banks didn’t do it – the FED did!! Which is contrary to what Armstrong says. The fact that they held him in jail for 11 years and now he’s out – saying what he says – and in his own words, the government comes to him for info/advice?! Maybe I’m wrong…but….somebody educate me on what I’m crossing-up, please. @mike , too! AND notice how it falls-out once “The Going Direct Reset” is done: the commercial banks are essentially replaced – they are just “store fronts”.