With the Angels….

• christyz

December 19, 2023 at 10:11 am

Dana sending you love & comfort from the Midwest. I think I can speak for most of the Painiacs….if we could be with you, brother, we would! We are your spirit army!! Trish can now have the comfort of her eternal rest. Peace & comforting music be with you, Dana💔💔🎼🎼🎼

• dakota.ray

December 19, 2023 at 10:23 am

Dana-

From my family to yours, our deepest sympathy and condolences for the loss of your precious Trish. Wishing you and yours strength and comfort. Sending positive thoughts and energy your way to help mend the hole in your broken heart.

• dlmacgregor

December 19, 2023 at 10:24 am

I’m very sorry for your family’s and friends loss, Sir.

You, Trish and the Paine Family have truly been an inspiration for me to carry on through this test of faith in humanity. Bless you.

• Nosce_Te

December 19, 2023 at 10:40 am

My Love & peace to you Dana & all the Acker Family in this difficult time. May Trish be held by eternal Grace & rest in peace. May your memories bring comfort & solace knowing a beautiful soul as Trish is watching over you. May God bless us all.🙏

• boymom2

December 19, 2023 at 10:48 am

My deepest condolences, Dana, to you and your family. I hope you take comfort in the knowledge that Trish is now safely Home. 🙏

• Carrie-in-Chicago

December 19, 2023 at 11:48 am

@dana.acker and @mike if you’ve any doubt regarding what you have achieved through this site, let this feed put it to rest. The outpouring of love and devotion from old friends we’ve never met… well that says it all. Thinking of you @dana.acker as I wrote before, your love for Trish has changed reality… and thank you @mike fot making it all possible.

• hopeless.american

December 19, 2023 at 3:08 pm

Those words say it all. @dana.acker May God grace you all with strength and comfort. My heart aches for the road that you and Trish have traveled with such dignity. She is soaring with the angels. 🙏🏻❤️

@mike The Spirit is with you and this soul connected community the Lord has led you to charge. Thank you all for the good people and giving us hope that good does exist. ♥️

• StevefromNH

December 19, 2023 at 11:54 am

God Bless you and your family.

• B-Hoppy

December 19, 2023 at 12:17 pm

Dana, I’m so sorry for your loss. Wishing you and your family strength and comfort during this difficult time.

• MistaBRONCO

December 19, 2023 at 12:35 pm

SO SORRY DANA …SHE IS IN A MUCH BETTER PLACE NOW….🙏 TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

• danny.flores

December 19, 2023 at 12:35 pm

🙏 Prayers and Peace, For you and Trish.

• P4us

December 19, 2023 at 12:42 pm

So sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family. Your wisdom and strength are remarkable. Continued prayers.

🙏

• pallas

December 19, 2023 at 1:26 pm

🙏🙏🙏

• gigi

December 19, 2023 at 1:43 pm

😪

• emperors.clothes

December 19, 2023 at 2:35 pm

🙏

• Fomalhaut

December 19, 2023 at 2:53 pm

My deepest condolences, Dana, and prayers that you and the Acker family may find peace and healing at this difficult time. 🙏

Page 3 of 5