The Inoculation Theory….

• The Inoculation Theory….

Posted by dana.acker on July 15, 2021 at 11:56 pm

Mike talked about the book claiming that the AIDS epidemic was planned and implemented, and was the blueprint for the whole Covid thing. Same play book. Interesting too how these incidents first happened to marginalized members to society. We see this happening in dribs and drabs, but we are indoctrinated and inoculated with them until we become numb to them. I got to thinking how we’ve grown accustomed to armed men kicking down doors and taking members of the household away. It’s happened many many times to illegal aliens.

Now I’m not for open borders, or illegal immigration as a rule. But I also think that if things ever went full bore, oppressive, communist, third world hell hole here in the USA, more than a small number of us might try hopping over the border ourselves, in hopes of a better life. That said, while most Conservatives wouldn’t care if the cops kicked the door in on a Mexican family without papers, and would likely cheer said action, they probably never stopped to wonder about law enforcement training to breach personal dwellings, and making people disappear. How will those skills be employed, if we run out of Mexicans?

We didn’t care that much about AIDS in the 80’s, because it only seemed to affect gay men, who, in the 80’s were marginalized in society by many straight people. We didn’t get the whole AIDS thing until years later when Magic Johnson was diagnosed HIV positive, and we realized AIDS wasn’t just a homosexual problem, it was everybody’s problem.

In the same vein, Mexicans, especially undocumented ones, who were apprehended and sent away, we didn’t get either. Not that they didn’t risk arrest and deportation by coming here illegally. But what happens, when it isn’t the undocumented aliens who have their door kicked in, but us or our neighbors? Ask Mike!

What all might we be inoculated and numb to? Are we the frogs who sit in the water as it gradually heats up, and get scalded to death because we gradually got accustomed to the heat? If we’re honest, we might find one day, that we have more in common with undocumented Latin Americans than we do with our own government. The enemy of our enemy is our friend. Babylon is the enemy, and they are anti-everything that isn’t 100% Babylonian.

For the record, I’ve been robbed, lied to, cheated and sabotaged by white men and black alike, but I’ve never been taken advantage of, or stolen from by a Mexican legal or illegal. Not saying, but just saying….

dana.acker replied 2 years, 7 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • dana.acker

Organizer
    August 4, 2021 at 1:06 am

To my point, there was a terrible big budget movie starring Dennis Quaid, about a cataclysmic environmental disaster, “The Day After Tomorrow.” While I don’t recommend it, there is an interesting scene where the USA is being systematically destroyed by global warming or such, and the Mexican border is overrun with overwhelming numbers of gringos trying to cross into (illegally) Mexico. Is it tarrajeta verde?