The Enemy Shows it’s Ugly Face….

• The Enemy Shows it’s Ugly Face….

Posted by dana.acker on November 15, 2021 at 11:59 pm

I posted these as comments on Mike’s 11/15/21 broadcast, but felt that further contemplation might be warranted. While I don’t usually get conspiratorial, neither do I think the giving of the adult doses of the vax to Loudon Co. VA children an accident due to incompetence. It’s just too big of a coincidence. By any standards this means war, and don’t expect the other side to fight by Marquis de Queensbury rules. Newly “mis-vaccinated” Loudon County children are the new Crispus Attucks. They, (the government and the medical industrial complex, big pharma, and the new 4th Reich) are not man enough to take the parents on Mano y Mano, so they attack their children. Mike often says, “There’s a special place in hell” for some evil people. Whoever gave the order to give those kids adult portion vaccines fits that bill. Better read Ephesians chapter 6, because we’re up against people(?) who now consider children as active combatants. No, I stand corrected, we are fighting the devil; he cannot hurt God, but he can do his dead level best to injure or destroy God’s creation and His people. We are up against evil forces the likes of which we haven’t seen on earth since Genesis 6:1-5, and it’s companion commentary in the book of Enoch. Might want to blow the dust off your Bibles, and get familiar with who your enemy really is. This subtle, “kinder, gentler” Boston Massacre (in Loudon County) is but the whip coming down; the gloves coming off. If you want to demoralize your enemy, then maim or kill their children, and do so slowly. Wake up and smell the coffee, Brothers and Sisters. The second shot heard around the world has just been fired. Make no mistake about it.

dana.acker replied 2 years, 1 month ago 5 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • MissAdventure

November 17, 2021 at 1:43 am

Amen!

• johnny.onions

November 18, 2021 at 6:44 pm

Then the new governor, supposedly a conservative republican states that he will support vaccine mandates for kids. https://www.newsweek.com/youngkin-wont-block-any-local-covid-mandates-shift-other-gop-governors-1649823

• helene.moore

March 25, 2022 at 8:47 pm

We’re in a Spiritual Battle !

Keep praying friend !

There are days I must turn off the Truth because my soul is breaking !

God Bless us all !🙏

• dana.acker

Organizer
    March 26, 2022 at 10:19 pm

Amen to that! Thanks for responding. I’m not a Rastafarian, but I like their saying, “Resist Babylon.” In Scripture, Babylon came to usurp Egypt’s position as the poster child for the cosmic enemy of God’s people. The Rastas understand that. We Christians relegate Babylon to an ancient empire long forgotten except for Nebuchanezer’s hanging gardens. John the Revelator understood the significance of Babylon. We need to too. …Resist Babylon. And yes…God bless us all.

• dana.acker

Organizer
    March 27, 2022 at 6:01 am

“And I hear the angel with the seven seals say: ‘Babylon throne gone down, gone down;
    Babylon throne gone down.’ And I hear the angel with the seven seals say: ‘Babylon throne gone down, gone down;
    Babylon throne gone down.’” Yes I….Lone Tree94! Bob and the Wailers know more, believe more and understand more about “Revelation” than do many Christians. Your post was most appropriate. Thank you LoneTree94; spot on!