The Beat Goes On….

• The Beat Goes On….

Posted by dana.acker on January 3, 2022 at 2:37 pm

Happy New Year, my Brothers and Sisters…! Here’s hoping it will be a happy, healthy and prosperous one. Not to be a downer after such pleasantries, but this bears repeating. Somewhere in the Paine.TV universe I posted this before, but wanted to post it here for our gang. A week or so before Christmas, I had a good friend pass away. He was in his early 60’s, with no comorbidities or known symptoms of Covid. He laid down on the floor and complained of being paralyzed, then passed away. When the paramedics arrived, he was pronounced dead at the scene. His handicapped daughter was told that the medical examiner would be performing an autopsy to determine the cause of his sudden, unapparent and mysterious death. The medical examiner reversed course the following morning and officially declared him to have died of Covid, and, told his daughter that they didn’t perform autopsies on fatal Covid cases. Does this smell to high Heaven or what?

MissAdventure replied 2 years, 3 months ago 6 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • JiveTurkey

January 3, 2022 at 2:42 pm

Sorry for your loss- I think it’s probably going to be like this for a pinch.

• dana.acker

Organizer
    January 3, 2022 at 2:45 pm

Thank you. It’s my guess that hospitals/medical institutions are still being financially rewarded for each reported Covid fatality.

• judy.york

January 3, 2022 at 4:13 pm

I’m so sorry for the loss of your friend. This, like so much going on right now, is a huge WTF!!!

• SpotTheDog

January 3, 2022 at 5:17 pm

Yup, they still get the moolah from what I understand. I posted this earlier today. Explains a lot: https://healthimpactnews.com/2022/how-much-longer-will-the-world-continue-to-look-to-medical-doctors-to-save-them/

• johnny.onions

January 11, 2022 at 7:55 pm

Sorry for your loss. Sounds like a cover-up.

• dana.acker

Organizer
      January 11, 2022 at 9:53 pm

Thank you. You’re right, something shady going on.

• MissAdventure

January 15, 2022 at 12:40 am

Sorry to hear this. Perhaps this is why the Indianapolis life insurance company president said that they were going to raise rates in unvaccinated counties..somehow all these unexplained deaths are being classified as Covid, just part of the cover up. (Doesn’t matter the vax doesn’t work and kills people.)