Something Interesting from a Different Source….

• Something Interesting from a Different Source….

Posted by dana.acker on March 31, 2022 at 11:29 pm

Tom Morello, Harvard graduate, lead guitarist and founding member of Rage Against the Machine, and Audioslave, among other prestigious musical endeavors, also hosts a radio show on Sirius-XM satellite radio called, “Tom Morello’s One Man Revolution.” It airs on their Lithium channel. Today he was recounting his experiences prior to becoming successful in music. At one time he was on the staff of US Senator Alan Cranston of California. He commented as to why he chose not to pursue a further career in the political/DC world, and I quote: “…I saw first hand how the sausage was made, and it’s worse than you imagine. The vice-like grip of the moneyed oligarchy on our democracy was obvious everywhere, every single day.” Mike’s been telling us this for years. It’s not that he needs vindication, but as I said, it’s interesting to hear it from someone who had an inside track, and loathes the system as much as we do.

B-Hoppy replied 2 years ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • B-Hoppy

April 1, 2022 at 1:04 am

It’s always nice to get some confirmation from different sources on things like this.