Is this “apprehensive…?”

• Is this “apprehensive…?”

Posted by dana.acker on June 30, 2021 at 3:07 am

The honorable Col. Jeff Cooper used to say, “Paranoia is a mental affliction; apprehension is the reasonable awareness of hazard.” That is enough to keep y’all contemplating for awhile. But that’s only the lead in.

One particular phenomenon of the whole Covid/Lockdown/“Vaccine” scamdemic, is the ostracizing/demonizing and social punishments of those not willing to drink the government’s, the MSM’s, WHO’s, NIH, Big Pharma, the Empire’s Flavor-ade? Did I leave anyone out?

Is it unreasonable or paranoid to think that the Empire that perpetrated all the above is just test driving the beta version of what’s to come? The dissenters are largely known by somebody who knows somebody who knows…. Friends, family members, co-workers, teammates, casual and business acquaintances all know someone who didn’t wear the mask, take the shot, or worse yet, didn’t buy the bullshit line being fed us day and night by the government and media. And, many of that whole group have drunk of the Empire’s Falvor-Ade, and liked the taste.

Many of that same group also live in constant fear from buying the party-line news/propaganda and, think that their dissenter friend, family, etc., is somewhere around mentally handicapped, conspiracy theorists, to white supremacist domestic terrorists. They also think they have a civic duty to ostracize, demonize, and socially punish the dissenters. If the Empire can entice people to get the shot by giving them lottery tickets, crappy, but free beer, and other incentives, is it paranoia to think that equally enticing incentives could be offered to the fearful and the faithful to get them to rat out said friends, family, etc.?

Given one or two more national/international crises, and the dissenters will by then be well known, and an Empire sponsored bounty could…you see where this is going. Re-education Camp, Labor Camps? Dare I say concentration camps?

Is thinking the real future possibility of this, gleaned from all the current Covid subterfuge which has been part of our daily reality a sign of paranoia, or apprehension, as Col. Cooper so aptly put it?

SpotTheDog replied 2 years, 9 months ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • dana.acker

Organizer
    June 30, 2021 at 3:12 am

That’s supposed to be “Flavor-ade” the drink of choice, in Jonestown, Guyana. Damn auto-correct.

• dana.acker

Organizer
    June 30, 2021 at 3:16 am

Am I the only one out here who has friends or family etc., who thinks me mad or subversive for not taking the shot or thinking that 95%+ of what’s been said about Covid is a lie?

• SpotTheDog

June 30, 2021 at 6:42 am

I would say that most if not all of those on this platform have the same issue within their circle of people. Some of those people are more radical then others. A majority are in the “go along to get along crowd”, however. ” I know what I believe…don’t confuse me with fact crowd.”

• dana.acker

Organizer
    June 30, 2021 at 3:38 am

If the whole subject of family/friends ratting out the dissenters for bounty seems far fetched, I encourage you to read the Gospels of the New Testament of the Bible, about Judas Iscariot’s betrayal of Jesus of Nazareth. It happens. Anybody know what 30 pieces of silver might be worth today? If it took all of 30 pieces of silver to rat out the Son of God, what might your betrayal cost? Paranoid or apprehensive?