Reply To: “High”-Jacked Psychedelics….

• LesTyranny

October 22, 2022 at 10:16 pm

I am not going to do a very good job of explaining this , however regarding the existence of psychotropics in nature ….

BUT

Basically other neighboring plants use the psycho-tropics when needed – which triggers/promotes a degree of new randomness in portions of their own bio chemistry. Plants are incredible chemists, it is their language and their version of intelligence and they all help each other to promote a healthy eco-system – So a bush next to a peyote cactus will uptake peyote ‘s active ingredients when especially impacted in the situation where there is a new (never before encountered) environmental challenge – thus essentially giving the challenged plant new chemical ideas to hopefully try to overcome the never before encountered challenge. If successful the new success then gets incorporated in the plants DNA hard drive – very much a shot gun approach where thousands of plants will do this, yet if 1 plant then survives the environmental onslaught then it is a success for the survival of the species.

In other words – basically neighboring plants trip to get new survival ideas – which all occurs within the chemical realm , and or DNA/RNA realm.

There is a great audio interview where Stephen Buhner describes it all in mind blowing an extremely approachable eloquence – way way better than I just did – but it might take me the better part of a day to go find the right one – i’m still dealing with logistcal issues currently on my trip in Colorado, or I would be able to give it more of my attention….

You can find Stephen on Youtube in several interviews – but also some links on his own website too, I think …..I haven’t combed his website much lately, here is the link though to this section of his website:…

https://www.stephenharrodbuhner.com/events-calendar/

He really is one of the true genius’ of our time – his contributions are far too under-appreciated….