Reply To: “High”-Jacked Psychedelics….

• dana.acker

Organizer
    October 21, 2022 at 5:29 pm

I’ve had that happen to me, and it’s maddening to watch it suddenly disappear, with no means of retrieving it. I thought you made some very interesting points in your previous post; I’m sorry your work was in vain. One thing I do is write what is destined to become a detailed post as an email to myself, so I can save either the draft or the text in letter form. Then I copy the text and paste it, say here on this site. That might help. But if you should feel like giving it another go, I’d be interested in what you have to say. I appreciate your trying anyway. I have been diagnosed with cancer, and I am convinced that it came from a prescribed (big pharma) medicine. I put a lot of stock in natural and plant based medicines. If I were president (scary thought) I would gather as many of the Native Peoples’ elders, healers, and thinkers, bring them together, and just say help me write policy. I’d be eager for them to teach me what they know, or if they were leery of that (and why shouldn’t they be) then lead me to the path where I can discover it.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by  Dana Acker.