Reply To: A Tale of Two (three, four, five, six?) COVID’s…?

• Jun

June 17, 2022 at 9:18 pm

Welcome back Dana! Glad to hear you’re on the mend. My family went through a bout of spring virus also. Sounds like you had it worse than any of us, but it does remind me of what I went through at the start of 2020 a little before the “official” start of the CV-hysteria. Severe Acute Reparatory Syndrome, I’d call it, from a Corona virus. I remember they (Research scientists in Korea, Japan and Italy) had ID’d at least 6-8 strains of the stuff back then, so there’s got to be tons of other varieties (mutations) by now. All this, and what exactly the illusive <font face=”inherit”>SARS-CoV-2/Covie-19 actually is has yet to be even ID’d (outside of computer models generated to produce the Spike protein for the mRNA gene therapy). </font>

<font face=”inherit”>My take on it is that various strains of the military lab-created SARS corona virus was spread-around by our friendly neighborhood biochemists in various locations at the start of the campaign. I was taken-out by one of those back then (I only say that because the symptoms more severe than your average run-of-the-mill flu season cough & fever flu).</font>

With the power of some inductive & deductive reasoning based on observations since then, I think it’s safe to assume that after 2-3 years of isolation, masking and distancing, some of these strains have incubated and strengthened as opposed to the usual weakening associated with mutations running their normal course of behavior.

<font face=”inherit”>I’m seeing lots of this type of </font>wallop<font face=”inherit”>-packing flu going around all over the place throughout the Spring and going into Summer. These things never had a chance to die-out and/or weaken. Similar patterns were already </font>occurring<font face=”inherit”> with seasonal colds and flus pre-CV-hysteria just from changing weather patterns of milder winters and longer Summer/Fall seasons.</font>

<font face=”inherit” style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”>This does not exclude the possibility of a reintroduction of fresh strains again, now in 2022. But even without that, these Spring and Summer flus can be explained this way </font>I think.

<font face=”inherit” style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”>As for SADS, unless you get an mRNA gene therapy shot and accompanying boosters, I really would not worry about it if I were you. All indications point toward death from the effect of the Spike protein. Like you and many others here and elsewhere, I have friends and </font>acquaintances<font face=”inherit” style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”> whom have died quite suddenly and unexpectedly in the prime of </font>their<font face=”inherit” style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”> lives, God rest their souls. </font>

I thank God you received proper medical attention and avoided any of the shenanigans that doomed so many lives during the height of hysteria. Bless you!

<font face=”inherit”>So nice to have you back, I need to go back and look at all the discussions here but I finally posted something here, even though it wasn’t an original, at least I thought it’d be good Green Dragon Tavern discussion material.
    Rest up. Plenty of fresh air, chicken soup and liquids. Much love to you Dana! </font>