Vaxx Injured

Tagged: ,

• Vaxx Injured

Posted by johnny.onions on December 4, 2021 at 10:36 am

I am seeing more and more of my friends and associates likely injured by these vaccines. One of my friends, an older lady in her early 70s now has much worsened Raynaud’s Phenomenon. She is very much pro COVID vaccine. I am not sure what her schedule has been but has been vaxxed. Not sure of the booster and I am not going down that path with her in an open Facebook forum. So I started looking at VAERS adn there are 558 cases reported there. I looked in the literatrue this morning and read 3 articles. It has been associated both with the disease and the vaccine. I am beside myself because I really want to tell her to avoid all boosters and could also advise on meds that could help but if I were to bring up the subject a shit storm would ensue. So here I am watching one after another go down to these murderous shots. Here are a few I cam think of off the top of my head.

1. Lifting buddy’s mom, stroke 2 days after vaxx

2. Friend’s sister, blood clots in lungs 3 weeks after vaxx.

3. My doc’s patient, 15 year old myo/pericarditis.

4. My doc’s patient, blood clot between max sinus and brain.

5. My doc, many many patients, constant tinnitus.

6. My doc’s patient, descending paralysis.

7. Friends co-worker, stroke 2 days after booster

8. Current case described above, Raynaud’s Phenomenon

9. Wife’s friend, excessive menstruation.

10. Friend, nurse anesthesiologist, patient Guillain Barre Syndrome.

11. Brother, severe arthralgia

12. Other brother, tachycardia multiple trips to hospital, unresolved no diagnosis.

There are others that I can’t think of at the moment or are to loose to associate but I suspect. The list continues to grow. Feel free to add to the thread those close to you or in your network that are suffering from the vaxx.

johnny.onions replied 1 year, 6 months ago 20 Members · 36 Replies
  • 36 Replies
  • B-Hoppy

December 4, 2021 at 1:22 pm

I’ve been trying to understand what’s going on in their heads and have found a well respected psychologist who’s making the rounds and explaining how this phenomenon is being implemented. Some of the folks are not totally gone (about 40% by his estimates) so these are the ones we have to try to approach. If you have time to listen to some of his presentations you can better understand what we’re up against and possible ways to get through to them without spooking them. https://www.peakprosperity.com/mattias-desmet-on-mass-formation/

• SpotTheDog

December 4, 2021 at 1:47 pm

Bookmarking this to watch later for sure!

• hopeless.american

December 21, 2021 at 8:36 pm

Amen! My daughter was forced vaxxed by United, now she has Covid!

• Doc

March 21, 2022 at 10:09 pm

I can’t verify it is true, but the Airplane Pilots Association, in its remembrance pages, shows a 1700% increase in memorials from 2019,2020 to2021!

Also, was in two cemeteries this weekend. Besides the person that was being buried (and I didn’t go through the whole cemetery) there were about 10 FRESH graves! I did not really start counting until the second cemetery!!!

And as we were going to the funeral, two of our friends’ mothers died!!!

And vaccine deaths are just starting!? At this rate, they will kill off 80% of the population.

• johnny.onions

March 21, 2022 at 10:45 pm

Jeeezz Doc, sorry to hear. I wish it would stop. May these perpetrators burn in hell.

• Doc

March 21, 2022 at 10:46 pm

Amen brother!

• Doc

July 19, 2022 at 8:33 pm

I too have noticed that there are many fresh graves! You might see a couple when you visit cemetery but now 7-10 fresh graves every time I go!

• johnny.onions

December 5, 2021 at 10:54 am

I saw that interview. Chris Martenson does a great job with his channel. I can’t wati until the guy’s book comes out once translated to English. Something like The Psychology of Tyranny is the name of the book. All about Mass Formation.

• hopeless.american

January 7, 2022 at 1:27 am

Makes the most sense of any theory I’ve seen. As Mike said it’s like Brave New World. It was so easy using fear to make them comply…

Well worth watching, I saw the interview about a month ago.

• ricktom

December 4, 2021 at 2:23 pm

This is way more interesting than I imagined. Slow start. But exactly right i’m sure.

• johnny.onions

December 6, 2021 at 8:45 pm

Another one down today. On of my best friend’s son died today at 29 years old. He was clerking in one of the D.C Circuit Courts right out of law school. Died of a heart attack. The whole family was vaxxed.

• GogglesPaesano

December 6, 2021 at 9:16 pm

My condolences. They will never connect the dots. It was just a fluke.

• johnny.onions

December 7, 2021 at 11:01 am

Sorry to say but this is probably true in so many cases. As this continues and the late impact of these vaccines distance in time from the inoculations the link will be even more tenuous. Even though all cause mortality is on the rise still so many will remain blind. Even though death of athletes is 60 fold increased, still the public will remain blind.

• B-Hoppy

December 6, 2021 at 9:53 pm

Very sorry to hear.

• Sylvie

December 6, 2021 at 10:26 pm

My heart is with you ❤

• Fomalhaut

December 7, 2021 at 9:46 am

I am so sorry.

• whatsamatta.u

December 6, 2021 at 9:36 pm

My condolences.

• glory.upson

December 6, 2021 at 10:26 pm

Since this journey began, I’ve thought long and hard about how is it’s going to be very very tough on the rest of us.

I heard a man of the cloth say ( some video) “Can we save them all? No. Does God give is the discernment to know what to do? Yes. If they can’t listen? They may not be saved. But we will stand in faith to take care of who we can.”

That’s a hard pill to swallow I know. We, the unwashed, must stay strong. We must stay healthy in mind, spirit and body.

The human devastation we will see will be unprecedented,. But also know our ancestors have seen and endured much more than we, and they survived.

Take care, God Bless. We are here. You are not alone, and that goes for all in our Paine World.

🏴‍☠️🙏💪🏼🇺🇸

• Paige

December 6, 2021 at 11:23 pm

Praying for your friends and for the ones filling my social media feeds. So many more since September. My heart breaks for all the families devastated by this evil. Praying for the lost souls. May God have mercy on us all. 🙏

• johnny.onions

December 6, 2021 at 11:44 pm

It’s accelerating people. Stay strong.

• christyz

December 7, 2021 at 2:31 am

Very sad to hear about these, especially in those just starting their lives. Lost a jabbed friend, 65 yrs old in Sept. , put in the hospital & never came off vent. My grandmother found precancerous lesions after her jabs. My father-in-law’s Shingles flared up after his jab. My jabbed aunt got RSV. Several of my husband’s jabbed co-workers are getting the ‘Rona’ and lots of heart issues, illnesses, etc. Praying for all those who’ve lost family & friends.

• johnny.onions

December 7, 2021 at 7:44 am

Sorry to learn of all your friends and family being effected by these vaccines. If you or I calculated the probaibilities of knowing so many with these sets of issues I’m pretty sure the probability of such circumstances to happen by chance would be so minuscule it would be deemed impossible.

• johnny.onions

December 24, 2021 at 12:21 pm

Sorry to learn of those close to you. unfortunately, it’s becoming common. But, like others have said, Most are not connecting the dots.

• joshua

January 4, 2022 at 7:10 pm

Just found out a friend at my old job died. This past week he went home feeling unwell. Missed one more day of work then no one could get ahold of him so the guys from work went to check up and found him dead. He was 43. They said it looked like he just died in his sleep. I know for a fact he had the Johnson and Johnson Vax. Also wishing i would have called him last week. I almost did. He was a land surveyor so he walked a lot. 3 miles is not a big deal for surveyors. He was in ok shape is what I’m saying. I can’t believe it.

• johnny.onions

January 4, 2022 at 10:55 pm

Sorry for your loss Josh.

• joshua

January 6, 2022 at 8:30 pm

Thanks, still in shock

• StopKiryasJoels

January 4, 2022 at 7:59 pm

2 almost mother in laws 1 passed out in shower within a week and broke hip, she had low platelets. She got Vid a week ago. Other one had small brain hemorrhage also caught Vid fully recovered. My Good buddies mid 20’s son and daughter both suffered. Daughter had rare kidney cancer was just operated on. His son has inoperable terminal kidney issue and he isn’t going to be around long. Niece early 30’s had a condition that got worse she opted for amputation below knee. Wife’s coworkers 14 year old son took shot in August in hospital and in a bad way. I could go on but I’m keeping my fingers crossed. This a great reminder for my prayer list so thank you.

• _Fastestinthewest_

January 4, 2022 at 9:19 pm

I’m disappointed in some of my family members. The medical community is primarily comprised of nonthinkers. My niece came down with Fauci flu last week. She was triple jabbed. Had 101° temperature the second day plus sweats and chills and loss of smell… Her fiance was also triple jabbed and got sick a day later. He works at Tampa General Hospital. My niece works part time at DIVITA as a floor nurse for about 20 hours a week, otherwise studying for more medical degrees. She requested Monoclonal from TGH but was refused, then took ivermectin and prescribed Azithromycin along with Doxyclycline. Better within two days. Also now taking D3, C and Zinc.

• johnny.onions

January 4, 2022 at 10:58 pm

We are alone out here folks. I’m up to 15 in my circles either severe adverse events or dead.

• Paige

January 5, 2022 at 12:32 am

Oh, man, that’s rough. I’m so sorry. Prayers for you and for all those poor families.

• Gothicserpantphoto

February 11, 2022 at 3:04 pm

Reynaulds sucks .. I used to see a few soldiers who had it at the clinic .. the symptoms described are so uncomfortable and I hate them even when I experience them from other random non related causes ..

• dakota.ray

September 3, 2022 at 2:20 am

I do not know if this is the proper forum but I just want to breath and feel free to state a family circumstance. In March 2021, my sister-in-law had kidney problems but was doing ok with her treatments. She was 54 yrs. old. She asked her primary doctor about the vaccine with her condition. He told her she would not survive covid if she did not get the vaccine. She passed in her sleep within 3 weeks of receiving the vaccine. Given her past health problem with her kidneys, an autopsy was not performed. How very convenient. Her future daughter-in-law was living in the same household and was taking courses to become a member of the medical community. I believe the future daughter-in-law was also vaccinated at the same time. I did not dare ask/confirm because the family is pro vaccine and pro Biden. Future daughter-in-law became pregnant which was announced the day after my sister-in-law was buried. The thought was that the announcement would bring happiness/hope after the “sudden” loss of my sister-in-law. July 2021 future daughter-in-law learned that her baby had a rare disorder – extreme dwarfism. Two doctors told her the baby would not survive beyond it’s first breath. My nephew and his fiancée decided to induce labor at 24 weeks knowing the baby would not survive. To this day, the family has not voiced that the two deaths were connected to the vaccine. However, in my mind, and as conveyed by Mr. Moore, there is no such thing as coincidence. Thanks to all that have shared their experiences during this medical trial/crime.

• Michelle

September 3, 2022 at 8:28 am

I have a journal tracking all of the blood clots and adverse events occurring in my circle. It continues to grow. I need a place to talk about it. To unload it. Thank God we can do that here because few around me have stood strong against it.

• dakota.ray

September 30, 2022 at 3:49 am

Thank you, Michelle. It is a sad state of being waiting to learn of an adverse event afflicted upon a loved one who trusted “science” and “my friend is a doctor who believes we should get the vaccine”.

Page 1 of 2