The existence of VAERS: how much longer

Tagged: , , , ,

• The existence of VAERS: how much longer

Posted by johnny.onions on September 21, 2021 at 11:24 pm

As you all know the FDA and CDC manage the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System. I see this becoming more and more of a thorn in the side of whomever is controlling this pandemic. I read a paper today in Toxicology Reports https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S221475002100161X. The paper blasted mostly Pfizer but laid out many points and at least 5 mechanisms by which this vaccine likely causes these adverse events. VAERS was cited extensively and the data within it used. I am wondering how long it will be before CDC/FDA take it down. It has already been vastly attacked as a credible source of early warning safety signal, which is what it was put in place for. Since the attack is in place and the gaslighting has ensued I predict that the system will be taken offline in the next 3 months. I also predict the deaths and adverse event will be nearly impossible to hide in 6 months. I would guess, and the article linked predicts, at least 250,000 deaths from these 3 vaccines at this point. Once the natural beta corona viruses hit, which is coming now, we will see massive die offs due to pathogenic priming also known as antibody dependent enhancement. . I hope I’m wrong.

johnny.onions replied 2 years, 6 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.