COVID19 Spontaneous Abortion and Miscarriages

• COVID19 Spontaneous Abortion and Miscarriages

Posted by johnny.onions on August 22, 2021 at 9:13 pm

I did a little data mining tonight in VAERS. I searched for abortions and miscarriages inthe database for COVID 19 vacciens and as a sort of control ran tha same search terms for all multivalent influenza vaccines. About 48-50% of people age 6 months and up are vaccineate yearly for flu. The COVID 19 shot is well what do we know. Let’s say it is 50%. I searched only 2020-2021 for COVID but for 2019-2021 for Flu to bias toward more flu vaccine. The result were about 4380 reports related to abortion and miscarriage for COVID19 shots and 436 for Flu vaccines. I was prompted to do this because of the New England Journal of Medicine Article that came out that claims no significant impact on spontaneous abortion and miscarriage. I also read that paper and a commentary on the paper. Also read right and left articles on it. The bottom line is the data were weighted toward women that were vaccinated in the 3rd trimester. Most spontaneous abortions happen in the 1st trimester. So the data they used were not really weighted to give a meaningful result. In other words. My crude analysis of VAERS data says that there are 10 times as many spontaneous abortions and miscarriages in COVID19 vaccines verses those for Flu.

Gothicserpantphoto replied 2 years, 1 month ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Unknown Member

Organizer
    August 23, 2021 at 9:27 am

Meaning….the article from NEJM is 100% bullshit.

• ricktom

August 23, 2021 at 9:39 am

I like what you did. Thanks. 👍

• johnny.onions

August 23, 2021 at 5:24 pm

I’m just thoroughly disgusted with all of it. The good science gets buried or discredited and the crap science that supports the narrative is promoted.

• Gothicserpantphoto

February 11, 2022 at 3:57 am

It still never ceases to amaze me