Reply To: Vaxx Injured

• dakota.ray

September 3, 2022 at 2:20 am

I do not know if this is the proper forum but I just want to breath and feel free to state a family circumstance. In March 2021, my sister-in-law had kidney problems but was doing ok with her treatments. She was 54 yrs. old. She asked her primary doctor about the vaccine with her condition. He told her she would not survive covid if she did not get the vaccine. She passed in her sleep within 3 weeks of receiving the vaccine. Given her past health problem with her kidneys, an autopsy was not performed. How very convenient. Her future daughter-in-law was living in the same household and was taking courses to become a member of the medical community. I believe the future daughter-in-law was also vaccinated at the same time. I did not dare ask/confirm because the family is pro vaccine and pro Biden. Future daughter-in-law became pregnant which was announced the day after my sister-in-law was buried. The thought was that the announcement would bring happiness/hope after the “sudden” loss of my sister-in-law. July 2021 future daughter-in-law learned that her baby had a rare disorder – extreme dwarfism. Two doctors told her the baby would not survive beyond it’s first breath. My nephew and his fiancée decided to induce labor at 24 weeks knowing the baby would not survive. To this day, the family has not voiced that the two deaths were connected to the vaccine. However, in my mind, and as conveyed by Mr. Moore, there is no such thing as coincidence. Thanks to all that have shared their experiences during this medical trial/crime.