Reply To: The Conspiracy Theory Iceberg

• WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

June 13, 2021 at 4:17 pm

I am convinced the current attention drive towards the UFO narrative is 100 percent a diversion/distraction tactic to draw those with short attention spans away from other more important matters. I believe this is being latched onto due to the fact that Trump; who pushed through the executive act that mandated a disclosure date on UFO information is rapidly approaching. This ties back to deflection of the decades old out of control black budget and non regulated programs that are somehow still being financed by our military with no oversight by congress or anyone with regulatory authority due to “compartmentalization” of classified intel; or the most likely cause complete and utter negligence. The 4 star in charge was probably smoking too many Cohibas and cheating on his wife to properly discern the real numbers.

There is an article here that mentions the surface level budget that is unaccounted for and growing annually..

https://www.city-journal.org/html/americas-missing-money-15725.html

Another Question that arises when mentioning UFO’s is the honest assessment, what is our real current standing with their existence? Are they black budget technology, reverse engineered tech, or actual beings from another planet? If so, then what implications does that have on us?

Personally, my views regarding ancient history and how people gained the knowledge they have without the adequate tools to do so like the Dogon Tribe in Africa. There are several more examples but I do believe there is some attention to be paid to figuring out our true human history and what entities may exist other than us. But not in that “oooo aliens are here man its gonna be independence day” kind of way. It is pretty clear to me that there is a large distinction between what we are told and what actually occurred.